ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Draft RD12

The best all-around player in the upcoming draft. A near 7-footer who can play either position, block shots, stretch the floor, and is younger than nearly all of the other draftees as well.

The perfect backup to Love. Give me Jaren Jackson, Jr. F/C

A bit more on Jackson.

He posted a 26.9 PER this season for Sparty. Shot 51% from the field and 40% from three on three attempts per game.

His per 40 numbers are 20 points, 11 rebounds, 5.5 blocks, 2 assists and 1.1 steals.

He measured 6-11 1/4 at the combine, 236 pounds with a 7-5 1/2 wingspan with plus athleticism and great mobility.

And he won't be 19 until September.

Ill take the Warriors/Kerr. What better coach to help mold Trae Young into a player like Curry. There may not be a better home court advantage on top of that.

At yay sports.

If I was gay ur a** would be mine. Was totally about to go that route.

So we just randomly make players available in the middle of the draft? I think it’s too late to add someone in. Maybe I would have picked Knox/SGA last round.

Maybe I would have picked Knox/SGA last round.
giphy.gif

^^The point is you start te game with certain parameters. Then we change the parameters in the 8th round?

What’s the point?

Why can’t I take Cal as coach? Or 96 Jordan? You can sim him on 2K.

I mean, I guess it's just a crap shoot but the ratings on these incoming guys need to be legit and with the potential ratings and such so that they aren't a 2k phenom and won't be rated nearly the same when the game comes out next year.

I mean, I guess it's just a crap shoot but the ratings on these incoming guys need to be legit and with the potential ratings and such so that they aren't a 2k phenom and won't be rated nearly the same when the game comes out next year.
The top ranked guy is Ayton at 80. Everyone else is a 79 or below

The draft class I’m going to send him is legit. Nobody is over the top. I think the highest ranked rookie is an 80. Nobody would’ve taken Knox or SGA by now. They’re like 10/12th in the class. I’ll send their initial rankings and potential along with the other rookies tonight when I get home

Honestly I was against taking players that haven't been drafted yet because most of these dudes have an A+ potential which will take them from say an 80 to a 91 in 2-3 years.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
The point still stands, at what point do you say Knox or Alexander can now be packed. How do you fairly give someone that the option and not give all the other people that picked this round of the same option?

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Honestly I was against taking players that haven't been drafted yet because most of these dudes have an A+ potential which will take them from say an 80 to a 91 in 2-3 years.
Ayton, Doncic, Bamba, Porter and Bamba have A potential in the one I use.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
I'll make sure the potential isn't 99 across the board. Also will make sure Ppl aren't like 86 ovrl in draft class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT