ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft 2022 GoBigBlueFanGA Winner

And poor John, I don't know what career he may have left at this point.
I agree, but he did average 21/3/7/1/1 in the first half of 2021 so he can still fill up a stat sheet with enough floor time. He sat last season but was supposedly 100% for at least the last half of the year. I almost took a chance but his age was the big deterrent for me. Rumors are that the Clippers are the likely landing spot after Houston buys out his contract.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Kinda my thought process. If I can win one championship in the first 2-3 years, I would consider that as being a successful roster. The chance of someone winning 3 championships out of 5 to win the majority is not likely. So yes, it is over 5 years but one championship in those 5 years is a major success, which is why I didn't care to draft some veteran guys who may only have two or three years left.
Yeah but that isn't really the way it works out. 2 teams go head to head, the vote is for which would likely win the most championships in 5 years. The minimum would be 3, if you want to look at it that way. Generically, it's simply who the voters think would win the most over 5 years head to head, one round at a time.

Reactions: DraftCat
Yeah but that isn't really the way it works out. 2 teams go head to head, the vote is for which would likely win the most championships in 5 years. The minimum would be 3, if you want to look at it that way. Generically, it's simply who the voters think would win the most over 5 years head to head, one round at a time.
I'm going to lobby for voters to think like me instead because I have clearly done this wrong as it is my first go-around 🤣

Kinda my thought process. If I can win one championship in the first 2-3 years, I would consider that as being a successful roster. The chance of someone winning 3 championships out of 5 to win the majority is not likely. So yes, it is over 5 years but one championship in those 5 years is a major success, which is why I didn't care to draft some veteran guys who may only have two or three years left.

It's always been a catch 22 though... it's head to head so your voting against the person your up against.

The only way to really make it a legit vote is have everyone in a poll at once... but that would be pretty boring

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
It's always been a catch 22 though... it's head to head so your voting against the person your up against.

The only way to really make it a legit vote is have everyone in a poll at once... but that would be pretty boring
Yeah, that makes total sense. I'm a newbie to this so I'm learning as I go. It's been fun, though!

Time to do an MLB one (hint, hint).

Yeah, that makes total sense. I'm a newbie to this so I'm learning as I go. It's been fun, though!

Time to do an MLB one (hint, hint).

Good news is majority of the time... I think the voters get the right team.

LOL we will see its fairly time consuming. If I was to do it again we may all need to download an App to stay in touch.

It can presented like that I suppose/ but in general my argument is Which team wins the most championship in the NBA- meaning every team is in the NBA- who wins more, so min wouldnt be 3-

I vote based on which team can win the most over 5 years- some i feel may win 0 others 1 and so forth.

LOL we will see its fairly time consuming. If I was to do it again we may all need to download an App to stay in touch.
TeamReach is an excellent one that's free and allows for direct messaging, post alerts, etc.

Reactions: DraftCat

Sheesh, I mean 2 byes.

Thoughts this was interesting... these are the age of the players in the MVP conversation.... notice anything?

2021:
1. Jokic (25)
2. Embiid (26)
3. Curry (32)
4. Giannis (26)
5. CP3 (35)
6. Luka (21)

This year: 2022
1. Jokic (26)
2. Embiid (27)
3. Giannis (27)
4. Booker (25)
5. Luka (22)
6. Tatum (23)

Thoughts this was interesting... these are the age of the players in the MVP conversation.... notice anything?

2021:
1. Jokic (25)
2. Embiid (26)
3. Curry (32)
4. Giannis (26)
5. CP3 (35)
6. Luka (21)

This year: 2022
1. Jokic (26)
2. Embiid (27)
3. Giannis (27)
4. Booker (25)
5. Luka (22)
6. Tatum (23)
Yeah...voters look at numbers, not the game. Otherwise, Embiid would have an MVP award.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT