ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time College Draft Winner Cowtown Cat!

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
Welcome to the All-Time College Basketball Draft for the last 20 years. (2001-2021) *As long as they played in 1 game that year they are eligible*

The objective is to build a team of 10 players that would win head to head vs your opponent such as March Madness.

You will have 4 hours to make a pick - Dead period is 11 PM - 9 AM

NOTE - Anthony Davis is ineligible for this draft for fairness.

Please join the App called "Chat Often" you can access it on Android or IPhones. If you register I'm under the ID DraftCat and I can create a group for us.. or I can message you individually when it's your turn.

Draft order

1. @Cowtown Cat - Zion Williamson, Shabazz Napier, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Kawhi Leonard, Bam Adebayo, Doron Lamb, Mike Dunleavy, Marvin Bagley, DeAaron Fox, Devin Booker

2. @RunninRichie - Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Bernard King, Kevin Love, Frank Kaminsky, Randy Foye, TJ Ford, Kendall Marshall, Jahlil Okafor, Terrance Jones

3. @GonzoCat90 - Kevin Durant, Karl-Anthony Towns, Draymond Green, Victor Oladipo, Ty Lawson, Josh Hart, Ja Morant, DeAndre Hunter, Nick Collison, LaMarcus Aldridge

4. @YaySports - Steph Curry. Evan Turner, Andrew Bogut, Luka Garza, Chris Lofton, David West, Keith Bogans, Kyle Singler, Jarvis Varnado, Corey Brewer

5. @Bkone7466 - Jason Williams, Michael Beasley, Greg Oden, Jamal Murray, Rudy Gay, Brandon Roy, Tyler Ulis, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Nick Fazekas, Glen Davis

6. @BigBlueFanGA - Blake Griffin, Buddy Hield, Damian Lillard, Paul George, Obi Toppon, D'Angelo Russell, Malik Monk, James Anderson, Troy Bell, Alan Williams

7. @aceman509 - Kemba Walker, Emeka Okafor, Russ Smith, Malcom Brogdon, Al Horford, Frank Mason III, DeJuan Blair, Gordon Hayward. Markus Howard, Grant Williams

8. @GoBigBlue712 - Tyler Hansbrough, Jimmer Fredette, Trey Burke, Trae Young, Jared Sullinger, Luke Harangody, Hakim Warrick, Denzel Valentine, Chris Clemons, Brandon Knight

9. @DraftCat - J.J Redick, Jalen Brunson, John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Jodie Meeks, Nerlens Noel, Shelden Williams, Derrick Williams, Deandre Ayton, Andrew Wiggins

10. @jwcat30 - Juan Dixon, Adam Morrison, Mike Daum, Klay Thompson, Kenneth Faried, John Jenkins, Fletcher Magee, Cade Cunningham, Chris Mihm, Troy Murphy

11. @drcats2013 - Dwayne Wade, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Tayshaun Prince, Julius Randle, Kyle Korver, Drew Gooden, Deron Williams, Willie Cauley Stein, PJ Tucker

12. @LukaszObrzut - Doug McDermott, Shane Battier, Lonzo Ball, James Harden, Jameer Nelson, Hasheem Thabeet, Ben Gordon, Sean May, Mikal Bridges, Pascal Siakam

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
Expected this guy to go first overall.

Of the players eligible for this, no player of the year winner scored more points. Only four had more rebounds. Only three had more steals. Only two had more blocks.

26 points, 11 boards, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 41% from three. Totally unguardable and a game changer on both ends.

I'll take the best player of his generation to go to college. Give me Kevin Durant.

Expected this guy to go first overall.

Of the players eligible for this, no player of the year winner scored more points. Only four had more rebounds. Only three had more steals. Only two had more blocks.

26 points, 11 boards, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 41% from three. Totally unguardable and a game changer on both ends.

I'll take the best player of his generation to go to college. Give me Kevin Durant.
It was between Zion and Durant.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
ha i was going to form a team with steve nash, len bias & kenyon martin. got to do an all-time draft at some point again and make everyone available. jordan wasn’t quite jordan yet and you have enough future hof-ers to go around. ad even would’ve been welcome.

Maybe given what ended up happening last time I was in one of these, it's best that I sit this one out and wait for the next one. But I did have life (moving into a new place) happen, so I wasn't around for the sign ups anyway 🤷‍♂️

No rush. Clock has been stopped most of the time. You have a bit if you need it.

had a few guys here but didnt want to draft a rival player so early, so ill take the guy who set ncaa records for 3 pointers made and had averages of 22-26-28 ppg in college. Ill take the sweet shooting Steph Curry. @Bkone7466 OTC

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
I’ll go with Jason Williams from Duke. Easily one of the best guards in the last 20 years and an incredible killer instinct. Dominate scorer. @BigBlueFanGA you’re up.

Hey everyone I joined an App called "Chat Often" you can access it on Android or IPhones. If you register I'm under the ID DraftCat and I can create a group for us.. or I can message you individually when it's your turn.

Please join up if you'd like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT