ADVERTISEMENT

NBA GM Draft RD12

I've been waiting for him to be picked
I wanted Conley or Rubio but for how late it was he was worth it. Before his failed experiment in Cleveland he was a back to back all star with top 5 PG efficiency. I know his injury slowrd him a little but im thinking he’ll look more like Boston Isaiah than Cleveland Isaiah moving forward

Isiah thomas will be injured before mkg lol
IT has been healthy almost his entire career except for an injury to his hip last year. IT may sit some games here and there if it gets aggravated or sore, but MKG has had broken bones, surgeries... i wouldnt bank on either playing over 70 games next year but i think MKG is more likely to get reinjured if we’re discussing it.

Give me another versatile wing, perfect for Stevens' system. A guy who poured in 18 points per game with over 2 threes made per.

A major athlete with good length who racked up a steal per game. Plus, very low turnovers for a guy with the ball as much as he has it.

At 26, he's about to enter his prime and he should thrive with great players around him in a winning system.

Give me Tim Hardaway Jr, G/F.

Give me another versatile wing, perfect for Stevens' system. A guy who poured in 18 points per game with over 2 threes made per.

A major athlete with good length who racked up a steal per game. Plus, very low turnovers for a guy with the ball as much as he has it.

At 26, he's about to enter his prime and he should thrive with great players around him in a winning system.

Give me Tim Hardaway Jr, G/F.
I pray you come in dead last

I need some youth since most of my players are 27-29 years old. Give me a defensive presence down low that can come off the bench and wreak havoc. I pick Mo Bamba.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
I don't know if this pick will get the love (that I think) it should, but

Elite wing defender
Career 39.5% shooter from 3 point range
Big-time playoffs/Finals experience.

Danny Green

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT