ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft HotelBlue Winner!

Sorry guys got a little too lit at the Bengals game today... will start it tomorrow.

Little too late right now to pull the trigger.
Understandable. It’s easy to get excited about the future for the Bungles despite a rocky start to the season. Loved seeing them handle a really good team today. I think Burrow is the real deal, man.

Hold up a minute. Now I’ve been smoking some real good stuff this evening. All week really, to be quite honest. If I’m not mistaken, though, I only have eleven players. I’ve been meaning to count them for a couple days, have just been real busy around the house. 😉

I was thinking I had only made eleven picks. Sure enough, eleven players. I’m confused as to how this transpired. Working midnights, all my days run together. Hmmm....😜

• Haha
Reactions: DraftCat
I like DR Cats. If it’s only 7 years...I mean, I have a hard time seeing lebron getting beaten with those guys around him. He’s probably got 3 or 4 years left. If you win the first 4 of 7 it’s over. Even the first 3 someone else would have to win the last 4 and no one has won 4 in a row since...the 60’s Celtics.

I guess my counter to that would be it’s likely he start to fall off at some point. But he’s arguably the most physically gifted basketball player of all time and he looked like peak lebron still at 35.

DR maybe benefitted from others being too concerned about age. If you extended it to 10 years my answer would be different for sure. Just my very amateur take.

Last edited:
LOL y’all think these guys are gonna be playing at a dominating level at 40?!
They don’t have to lol. Most titles in 7 years is the criteria. For example, if I can win the first 3, that’ll more than likely be enough for me to have the most titles, unless someone else is good enough to run off the next 4 straight. So I’m not sure where the age 40 comes into play here, man lol. Karl Malone at 37 was still an absolute star, and averaged 20 and 8 as a 39 year old. Lebron is quite a bit better than he, and not showing any signs of slowing down.

Reactions: Montana81
They don’t have to lol. Most titles in 7 years is the criteria. For example, if I can win the first 3, that’ll more than likely be enough for me to have the most titles, unless someone else is good enough to run off the next 4 straight. So I’m not sure where the age 40 comes into play here, man lol. Karl Malone at 37 was still an absolute star, and averaged 20 and 8 as a 39 year old. Lebron is quite a bit better than he, and not showing any signs of slowing down.
I’m not necessarily talking about Lebron. He’s just on a different level all the way around. I just mean there’s a lot of players in this that’ll be approaching 40 in 5-7 years.

Reactions: drcats2013
The LeBron team isn't even the clear-cut best team now. If you're banking it all on the first three years, you better leave no doubt.

On the flip side, there's something to be said for how likely it becomes that a team wins the last 4-5 when the competition has like 6 guys on the roster.

I like my team- over anyone- but typically most people do not look past the first few names- or very recency biased.

I hope that to not be the case

The trio I have will be together for all 7 yrs through their prime- oh well guess what the entire team will be together.

I can throw out elite offensive or elite defense- big lineups- you’ll see Trae playing off the ball a lot

Transition this team is unquestionably one of the best-

great defense/great transition typically leads to success.

I like my team- over anyone- but typically most people do not look past the first few names- or very recency biased.

I hope that to not be the case

The trio I have will be together for all 7 yrs through their prime- oh well guess what the entire team will be together.

I can throw out elite offensive or elite defense- big lineups- you’ll see Trae playing off the ball a lot

Transition this team is unquestionably one of the best-

great defense/great transition typically leads to success.
I really like your team. A good mix of defense and offense that likely would mesh together well.

As for my team, I have 4 guys who were top 25 in scoring last season, and that’s not including Towns who played limited time. My 6th man (Gallinari) is one of the best 6th men in this thing, and his ability to shoot the three makes him a valuable asset. I have not one, not two, but three young point guards with fantastic speed and scoring potential.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
I really like your team. A good mix of defense and offense that likely would mesh together well.

As for my team, I have 4 guys who were top 25 in scoring last season, and that’s not including Towns who played limited time. My 6th man (Gallinari) is one of the best 6th men in this thing, and his ability to shoot the three makes him a valuable asset. I have not one, not two, but three young point guards with fantastic speed and scoring potential.
No disrespect to Gallinari, but I think my 6th man, Kemba Walker may have something to say about that

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
No disrespect to Gallinari, but I think my 6th man, Kemba Walker may have something to say about that
No disrespect to either of ya, but if my 6th man is healthy, he takes the cake 😁

I’m pretty pleased with how my team turned out actually. Lillard and Thompson make a killer top 2 right now, and within 2-3 years, between Zion, Ayton, Bagley, & Edwards, I’m pretty sure there another couple superstars in the making there.

Reactions: drcats2013
The LeBron team isn't even the clear-cut best team now. If you're banking it all on the first three years, you better leave no doubt.

On the flip side, there's something to be said for how likely it becomes that a team wins the last 4-5 when the competition has like 6 guys on the roster.
Right lol

Kemba is for sure the best 6th man in this draft. Gallinari is somewhere behind him

a lot of credit to Kemba- definitely can get himself open with the dribble- good player- not the most efficient- can he help you in other areas when shot is not falling?

Shoutout to @UKNorse for running this thing. Lots of fun appreciate you spending your time doing this man. Next time around we should do 10 years 15 rounds think it would shake things up a little more.

Yeah, @UKNorse is a good dude. It’s a thankless job but he does all the work on these whether he’s eliminated in the 1st round or wins it all. I very much appreciate the time he puts in. I just wish he’d find a randomizer that isn’t out to get me, lol. BTW, congrats @hotelblue

UK Airport Transfers &Airport Taxi Transfers. AtoB Airport Taxi will meet you at the Airport and transfer comfortably to your destination on time as scheduled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT