ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft HotelBlue Winner!

While wiseman may take a little time to progress, ill add a big man who has one of the more underrated careers out there. Hes always had an elite mid range game, but these days hes a 35 year old whos shooting 3 pointers at a 39% clip. Will be a great stretch 5 to space for Giannis for the few years he has left. Ill take Lamarcus Aldridge.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
As sick as it makes me to have to be complimentary of a UNC player I need a young backup PG & just can’t pass him up. He was 2nd team All-Rookie this year & only 20 years old. He has good size for a PG at 6-4 & averaged 13, 4 & 3 while shooting a decent 35% from 3. He came on strong late in the season & averaged 25, 4 & 4 in his last 10 games, hitting 41% on 3s during that span. I’ll take Coby White. @Cowtown Cat OTC

Perhaps not a flashy name on paper; but when you dive into the stats- elite comes to mind so far for this guy defensively.
At only 24- this guy will be able to playing through his prime with the core

And on top of it all he’s always been pretty efficient on offense- shooting over 50% from 2 and 40% from corner 3 and overall in 32 games as a starter (near 4 3’s per game)

if the Suns continue to let him play like they did toward the back half of the season and in the bubble then you’ll see this guy going much earlier next yr.

Give me Mikal Bridges

I’m kinda hoping someone takes the next guy on my list cuz I genuinely think he’s the best option available but I also don’t want him 😂

Reactions: YaySports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT