ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters All-Time MLB Draft - Completed

I was really excited to make this pick after some research.

Nasty Left Handed Pitcher with a Screwball - Carl Hubbell

In the 1934 Allstar game he struck out these batters consectivelly - Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Al Simmons and Joe Cronin

HOF
2x MVP
3X ERA Title
9 Time Allstar

@Cowtown Cat OTC

To finish my position players I'll take the late, great Thurmond Munson. He was an elite defensive catcher and maybe more importantly, he raised his game in the post season to be elite offensively as well.

@drcats2013 OTC

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
To finish my position players I'll take the late, great Thurmond Munson. He was an elite defensive catcher and maybe more importantly, he raised his game in the post season to be elite offensively as well.

@drcats2013 OTC
Give me the closer with the second best ERA in MLB history for a closer (that I could find). I’ll take Billy Wagner. @Dontworryboutit23 OTC

• Angry
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
For my 3rd pitcher, give me a guy that had a sub 2.50 era avg from 1963-1969; the best pitcher in baseball not named Sandy Koufax during the 60’s, and one could argue more accomplished this decade than he due to his early retirement. I’ll take Juan Marichal. @BigBlueFanGA OTC
I was down to him or Smith, I was just gonna take Juan purely off his delivery more than stats lol

Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT