ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft 2022 GoBigBlueFanGA Winner

White? With a name like that I can’t believe you’d even consider him. 😂 Man, I’ve waited on 3 guys for like 3 rounds in this draft only to have @LukaszObrzut snag them the pick before me. That’s what I get for staying at 14, I guess.
Lmao. Honestly, both of them were on my very short list as I wanted to close with a guard. I have one other guy in mind, though

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I’m gonna close with a guy that has really started to show flashes of his old self, playing a huge role on a team now in the ECF. He just turned 30 years old and still should have a lot left on the tank. Give me a great 2 way player in Victor Oladipo.

@DraftCat is up
Been wanting to take him in a bad way. Just can’t get past the injury. Probably was gonna take him with my last pick, though. Key word being, “was”.

Reactions: drcats2013
I think this kid has a special talent and continues to improve every year, so I'll take Coby White.

One of the big things I look for in bench players is efficiency. This guy is 23, and is a consistent double double threat every night. 4th in total block shots on the season. Wouldn’t play too many minutes on my squad but what time he is in I want those to be as efficient as possible. His per-36 minute stays would be 12 and 12, 3 blocks a game. With a top 25 PER, I’ll take Mitchell Robinson as my last player.

@BigBlueFanGA with Mr. Irrelevant

One of the big things I look for in bench players is efficiency. This guy is 23, and is a consistent double double threat every night. 4th in total block shots on the season. Wouldn’t play too many minutes on my squad but what time he is in I want those to be as efficient as possible. His per-36 minute stays would be 12 and 12, 3 blocks a game. With a top 25 PER, I’ll take Mitchell Robinson as my last player.

@BigBlueFanGA with Mr. Irrelevant
Woohoo, last pick. I'm going in a bit different direction with this pick. I'll take a young lockdown wing defender with incredible length, 2nd team all defense this year, Matisse Thybulle.

Personally, I think that's a lot of value for the 140th pick.

There, let the arguing begin.

Reactions: jwhite123
Pretty surprised the other Bogdanovic went undrafted
I looked at him but I stuck to my limit of 30 years old due to the nature of our game. This one is very different than a simple best of 5 series, we have to be looking 5 years into the future. Bojan will be 38 then and should be on a steady decline from this point.

We've been spoiled by Lebron and Chris Paul where we think these guys will still be good in their late 30's

James Harden is 32 and seems to of hit a wall... this is the age your normal stars go downhill.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
We've been spoiled by Lebron and Chris Paul where we think these guys will still be good in their late 30's

James Harden is 32 and seems to of hit a wall... this is the age your normal stars go downhill.
And poor John, I don't know what career he may have left at this point.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I looked at him but I stuck to my limit of 30 years old due to the nature of our game. This one is very different than a simple best of 5 series, we have to be looking 5 years into the future. Bojan will be 38 then and should be on a steady decline from this point.
Not particularly. It’s most championships over 5 years - I’d say one championship is close to the top realistically

Not particularly. It’s most championships over 5 years - I’d say one championship is close to the top realistically
Kinda my thought process. If I can win one championship in the first 2-3 years, I would consider that as being a successful roster. The chance of someone winning 3 championships out of 5 to win the majority is not likely. So yes, it is over 5 years but one championship in those 5 years is a major success, which is why I didn't care to draft some veteran guys who may only have two or three years left.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT