ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft HotelBlue Winner!

@JHannibalSmith is up.

IDK 15 rounds would make more sense in a 10 year run than a 7 year run.

It wouldn't really change how people would vote unless you extended the run out to 10 years you know what I'm saying? It would just be adding rounds for the heck of it. Which is fine if that is what people want.

To clarify I personally would love this extended out to 10 years it would give me a shot against the likes of @drcats2013 team and others. But drafting would of been different for everyone most likely.

Reactions: drcats2013
To clarify I personally would love this extended out to 10 years it would give me a shot against the likes of @drcats2013 team and others. But drafting would of been different for everyone most likely.

So, are we sticking with 12? With my last pick I’m gonna go with another guy I can’t stand. Once considered a lock to UK, this guy can really shoot & averaged 16, 4 & 4 at 25 years old with a slash line of 44/40/89. He’s 6-5 & is a solid passer & off ball facilitator, averaging 4 assists/game. I’ll take Luke Kennard. @jrpross OTC

Reactions: DraftCat
So, are we sticking with 12? With my last pick I’m gonna go with another guy I can’t stand. Once considered a lock to UK, this guy can really shoot & averaged 16, 4 & 4 at 25 years old with a slash line of 44/40/89. He’s 6-5 & is a solid passer & off ball facilitator, averaging 4 assists/game. I’ll take Luke Kennard. @jrpross OTC
😂 THAT was the guy I mentioned on the previous page that I didn’t want to take but would have to if he was available. THANK YOU!

Instead I’ll round out my team with a guy who can play either forward position, score mid teens per game on 38% from 3, be a very solid defender, and he’s only 28. And since the Cats beat his team en route to a championship, I don’t hate him as much.

Harrison Barnes.

@UKNorse make me proud with that last pick!

😂 THAT was the guy I mentioned on the previous page that I didn’t want to take but would have to if he was available. THANK YOU!

Instead I’ll round out my team with a guy who can play either forward position, score mid teens per game on 38% from 3, be a very solid defender, and he’s only 28. And since the Cats beat his team en route to a championship, I don’t hate him as much.

Harrison Barnes.

@UKNorse make me proud with that last pick!

Hahaha. I haven’t enjoyed saying nice things about either of my last two picks & tried to describe them as generically as possible. But, Kennard is just too good of a shooter to pass on with my LAST pick, despite my deep hatred, lol. I didn’t know that’s who you were talking about but I had the exact same strategy as you & was hoping like hell that somebody would take the douche.

Reactions: jrpross
Hahaha. I haven’t enjoyed saying nice things about either of my last two picks & tried to describe them as generically as possible. But, Kennard is just too good of a shooter to pass on with my LAST pick, despite my deep hatred, lol. I didn’t know that’s who you were talking about but I had the exact same strategy as you & was hoping like hell that somebody would take the douche.
Exactly. He keeps hitting 40% and his volume has gotten higher every year. Now this past year he scored 16 a game so he’s obviously still improving vastly. If he’s your 12th guy, you’re doing really well.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Bet he was playing with his hair as you picked. Hell, I bet he is now, too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
With my last pick ill go with one of the better young defenders in the league. He also shot just under 36% from 3 his rookie year, so he could develop into one of the better 3nD guys moving forward. At the very least hes a glue guy/disruptor. Ill take Matisse Thybulle

Had to double check that he was still there. At just 22, his per 36 numbers are 14 points, 13 rebounds, 4 blocks, and 2 made 3s per game.

He's an elite rim protector who can thrive while sharing minutes and who might be the fastest big man in the league. Throw in a 35% shooting percentage from deep and this guy is one healthy year away from being a force.

Plus, he adds to my long, freaky, versatile team.

Give me Mo Bamba.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT