ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time College Draft Winner Cowtown Cat!

kinda torn btwn 2 guys here but ill go with a guy who will be a good glue player and wing defender. All SEC, SEC DPOY and 2x National Champ, ill take Corey Brewer

@GonzoCat90

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Sorry for the holdup. I had given up on ever picking again lol.

I'll round out my team with one more big guy and another two-way great.

6'11 240 with inside-outside skill who was named to the All defensive team. People may have forgotten the young version, but this guy was a ridiculous athlete for his size too.

Give me LaMarcus Aldridge.

@RunninRichie you're up.

Sorry for the holdup. I had given up on ever picking again lol.

I'll round out my team with one more big guy and another two-way great.

6'11 240 with inside-outside skill who was named to the All defensive team. People may have forgotten the young version, but this guy was a ridiculous athlete for his size too.

Give me LaMarcus Aldridge.

@RunninRichie you're up.
You’re good, brother. I was just busting your balls. You jokingly busted mine at the beginning. 😆

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Give me a guy that shot 41% from 3, 52% on 2s and 83% at the line. He averaged 10 points a game, 1 assist and 2 boards a game, all while only averaging 21.5 minutes per game. I need another shooter to spread the court to allow my other guys to operate. Give me Devin Booker.

I’m absolutely shocked this guy wasn’t picked, especially on this board. Not to mention, he carried his team to the NBA Finals while we were drafting!

Now that it’s over, I was certain Patrick Patterson would be picked
I thought about PPat and then forgot. Too much going on for me right now. Trying to compare home loans, wife has been off work for surgery and working midnight shift. Anyway, PPat would’ve been a very solid pick.

I also really considered taking Brandon Clark as a big. I was down to him and Booker on my last pick. I asked my wife which one I should take. Naturally, she said Booker. So that’s that. 😆

So, @DraftCat, what’s the matchups going to be? Hell, I just wanna know who I’m going to be going against. 😆

Going out to eat here in 5... going to aim to have the matchups posted by 9:00

I like a later start time anyways so you get the full 2 days of voting... only going to do 2 days per round. 3rd day didn't get much action anyways

Ben Simmons at least crossed my mind as did the old Nova guards Randy Foye (I notice Foye was drafted now) and Scottie Reynolds. Marcus Smart was a great college player also. CJ McCollum has a great tourney win vs Duke and he was essentially a 20+ ppg scorer all 4 years.

Last edited:
Round 1 is up... don't see your name you got a bye. Bracket link is posted on the matchups

how about we make this interesting.

if the board allows it, and you guys want to do it, I’d be willing to send out a piece of some kind of UK memorabilia to the winner. You could attach it in your rounds threads so people know the winner will win something, UK card, autograph, jersey don’t really know. But I’d be willing to do it.

If the person that wins is rich, or would like to pass it to the runner up, we could do that too.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Last edited:

if the board allows it, and you guys want to do it, I’d be willing to send out a piece of some kind of UK memorabilia to the winner. You could attach it in your rounds threads so people know the winner will win something, UK card, autograph, jersey don’t really know. But I’d be willing to do it.

If the person that wins is rich, or would like to pass it to the runner up, we could do that too.

Let me know if you’re interested. I want to participate but if there’s nothing on the line it’s just not interesting.
Awesome gesture.
I don’t see how anyone could possible not appreciate the idea

Awesome gesture.
I don’t see how anyone could possible not appreciate the idea

Ivr got a lot of memorabilia and have wanted to do something for years in this area but never know how to go about it. If you want to, tag some of the participants and make sure they see it. If I get the go ahead I’ll go on and figure out what it would be.

Edit:: if it takes me a minute to get back, it’s because I’m in some sort of posting timeout because my name is John and I’m extremely new.

Reactions: RunninRichie

Let me know if you’re interested.
You’re a sweetheart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT