ADVERTISEMENT

Shaedon Sharpe's selfishness and Calipari's support of that selfishness might have cost Kentucky a title.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________At the least you wont be able to send out daily stupid posts while your fingers are crossed for that to happen.
I can multitask. Apparently you can't. And yes I want Cal gone, and ASAP and with as little expense as possible. The fact that you want to enable his sociopathic behavior says a lot about you and your casual approach to fanhood.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I can multitask. Apparently you can't. And yes I want Cal gone, and ASAP and with as little expense as possible. The fact that you want to enable his sociopathic behavior says a lot about you and your casual approach to fanhood.
What it says about me is that I am not consumed with hate. I have no problem with Cal leaving. You seem to want to be the one to fire him. Right, little man? I seriously doubt you know what makes up a sociopath.

Reactions: jauk11
What are you, 4?

Nah, you're an old man that thinks we should have a team full of Jimmy Chitwoods playing in the 60's, shooting 18 footers.

Do yourself a favor and watch one of these NBA playoff games. They’re all shooting a ton of threes and NOT going 9-16.

3 > 2 dumbass.
Let me translate for you guys….

Whaaaa!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaa!!! Whaaaaa!!!!!

Mea ole KyBASSFAN wont let me run KY basketball.

Jeffy Poo thinks PlayStation holds all the secrets. Jeffy Poo thinks the play NBA ball in college. Jeffy Poo thinks he learned every aspect of basketball in church league.

Whaaa!!!!!! Whaaaaaa!!!! Whaaaaa!!!!’ Jeff poo want to jack three, Jeffy Poo wants to jack three!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

this guy is dumb as a box of rocks about basketball. I bet he can’t even play PlayStation. He is by far the biggest idiot….errr supagenius.

Jeffy Poop, everybody!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Ah, and this makes you an ageist jerk. Yeah, it rhymes with racist.
does it make it any LESS true...if that is the personna that you project, then that is a YOU issue...just like Cal, its a HIM issue what he projects...yeah, I know, he is the one that UK picked to lead the team...no matter how bad he has jacked it up...he is still the coach of the team that we support...but when Sharpe is done and drafted and still squeaky clean, we will get some answers...doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Sharpe and his folks need to keep quiet until their future is determined...but if they talk and Cal gets a little tight in the sphincter muscle, we could be looking at a $52,000,000 golden key...but what do I know, I am just an Alt account for LCC...unless someone wants to make a wager worth my while, cuz I can easily get data supported proof

Mea ole KyBASSFAN ent let me run KY basketball.

Jeffy Poo thinks PlayStation holds all the secretss. Jeffy Poo thinks the pkay NBA ball in college. Jeffy Poo thinks he learned every aspect of basketball in church league.

Whaaa!!!!!! Whaaaaaa!!!! Whaaaaa!!!!’ Jeff poo want to jack threee, Jeffy Poo want to jack three!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

this guy is dumb as a box of rocks about basketball. I bet he can’t even play PlayStation. He is by far the biggest idol….errr supagenius.

Jeffy Poop, everybody!!
0kay, so you're an old man that acts like a 4 year old.

Keep it up gramps and keep hiding behind that keyboard.

Mea ole KyBASSFAN ent let me run KY basketball.

Jeffy Poo thinks PlayStation holds all the secretss. Jeffy Poo thinks the pkay NBA ball in college. Jeffy Poo thinks he learned every aspect of basketball in church league.

Whaaa!!!!!! Whaaaaaa!!!! Whaaaaa!!!!’ Jeff poo want to jack threee, Jeffy Poo want to jack three!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

this guy is dumb as a box of rocks about basketball. I bet he can’t even play PlayStation. He is by far the biggest idol….errr supagenius.

Jeffy Poop, everybody!!
what in the FUKK was that post....

And yes, I want you gone, and ASAP and with as little expense as possible. Cal is a multimillion dollar deal, you are probably a $10 dpllar a month deal, lol.

Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out Bass is an alter ego of an anti Cal poster?
That way they could keep the fire stoked every day.
he is the leader of a troll brigade...he has ED acting as a clueless, social misfit...gotta mix it up, you don't want your whole brigade getting their a$$ kicked every day...right now VolBass is taking one for the group and getting his a$$ handed to him every time he turns around...he will tell you different, but have you ever seen a troll that didn't do that...have you ever seen a person work so hard to defend an obvious A-hole like Cal...the more he trolls this board and starts shit, the more the anti Cal folks (damn near every one on this board now as the Cal nut hugger group continues to dwindle) will crap on Cal...don't let him fool you, he could care less about the UK program...look closely, he claims that publicly dogging out the players, staff and Cal is so wrong...but, who stokes that fire every chance he gets...he ain't defending Cal, he is bringing more attention to the shit storm...and he is doing it on the biggest public stage...here is a good one for you, take a look at the guy who has the Sax Player in a smoke filled room as his avatar...read his stuff closely...he has already figured the game out and is playing along...he ain't fooling the sharp tools in the shed...this forum reaches a lot more than most people think, and VolBass knows it and is using it to make a masterpiece of trolling

does it make it any LESS true...if that is the personna that you project, then that is a YOU issue...just like Cal, its a HIM issue what he projects...yeah, I know, he is the one that UK picked to lead the team...no matter how bad he has jacked it up...he is still the coach of the team that we support...but when Sharpe is done and drafted and still squeaky clean, we will get some answers...doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Sharpe and his folks need to keep quiet until their future is determined...but if they talk and Cal gets a little tight in the sphincter muscle, we could be looking at a $52,000,000 golden key...but what do I know, I am just an Alt account for LCC...unless someone wants to make a wager worth my while, cuz I can easily get data supported proof
Yup, that's all you are, Lowcut/Crychicken/Butthurt whuny. Jus because you are obsessed with Cal's schincter nobody else, well excep you, because you are looking for something else to through at KY baseketball.

You are so cute!!! Taking up for Jeffy Poo. I bet you boys get in your cuddle pile don't you.

he is the leader of a troll brigade...he has ED acting as a clueless, social misfit...gotta mix it up, you don't want your whole brigade getting their a$$ kicked every day...right now VolBass is taking one for the group and getting his a$$ handed to him every time he turns around...he will tell you different, but have you ever seen a troll that didn't do that...have you ever seen a person work so hard to defend an obvious A-hole like Cal...the more he trolls this board and starts shit, the more the anti Cal folks (damn near every one on this board now as the Cal nut hugger group continues to dwindle) will crap on Cal...don't let him fool you, he could care less about the UK program...look closely, he claims that publicly dogging out the players, staff and Cal is so wrong...but, who stokes that fire every chance he gets...he ain't defending Cal, he is bringing more attention to the shit storm...and he is doing it on the biggest public stage...here is a good one for you, take a look at the guy who has the Sax Player in a smoke filled room as his avatar...read his stuff closely...he has already figured the game out and is playing along...he ain't fooling the sharp tools in the shed...this forum reaches a lot more than most people think, and VolBass knows it and is using it to make a masterpiece of trolling
LOL!!! Mult-alta morons at 1:00. Lowcut/crychicken/Butthurtwiney. He's areeady waiting for Morgy to make up his next team I support, making this guy looking like bilthering idiots again. You can't even make up an original lie.....

Only one I see defending an ahole is you. All three or four or more..... no wonder you have so much shit to fling..

And yes, I want you gone, and ASAP and with as little expense as possible. Cal is a multimillion dollar deal, you are probably a $10 dpllar a month deal, lol.
Mm, dude. He's on social promotion. He can't count to 10. Just make him feel important and laugh when he turns the corner. He even lost count of his Alts. Took both hands and a foot and blew his mind.

Reactions: jauk11
0kay, so you're an old man that acts like a 4 year old.

Keep it up gramps and keep hiding behind that keyboard.
WHAAAAA. Shoot fwesss. Shoot fwees. WhaAAAA He is the great Jeffy Poo. Whaaaa!!!!!

LIttle Jeffy poo so mad, he want people to come out and face him. WAHHHH!!

Sit on the almighty Playstation and shoot threes little Jeffy poo. AGEIST jerk. Rhymes with racist.

Ok, you betting types. What's the over and under on Jeffy being under 5'6"? That's some classic little man right there.

• Sad
Reactions: RunninRichie
LOL!!! Mult-alta morons at 1:00. Lowcut/crychicken/Butthurtwiney. He's areeady waiting for Morgy to make up his next team I support, making this guy looking like bilthering idiots again. You can't even make up an original lie.....

Only one I see defending an ahole is you. All three or four or more..... no wonder you have so much shit to fling..
like clockwork...troll manual (or Troll for Dummies)

Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
Calling him a brainless moron is an insult to brainless morons worldwide. He’s the site’s biggest troll. A UT orange sucker.
That's funny. You were dumb enough to believe Morgy, again? He tells a new lie like that three or four times a year. Takes a reallly "special" person to believe Morgy.
like clockwork...troll manual (or Troll for Dummies)
Port ButtHurtLocker. Can't count high enough to remember all his alts.

Now I do have to apologize. That number is likely well in the double digits and it is unfair of me to expect a guy that depends on others for fresh lies to count that high.

That's funny. You were dumb enough to believe Morgy, again? He tells a new lie like that three or four times a year. Takes a reallly "special" person to believe Morgy.

Now I do have to apologize. That number is likely well in the double digits and it is unfair of me to expect a guy that depends on others for fresh lies to count that high.
Go suck a big orange, troll.

Damn, the level of ignorance is amazing. How does this logic go?

We can't beat mean old bassfan. One of you dumb ones accuse him of being a Vol fan and we'll run with it. it never worked before! Yeah, we'll change colors often.
Blah, blah, blah. Get to work on that big orange, troll.

Blah, blah, blah. Get to work on that big orange, troll.

We can't beat mean old bassfan. One of you dumb ones accuse him of being a Vol fan and we'll run with it. it never worked before! Yeah, we'll change colors often.

Wash rinse repeat.

this is my forum....a fan forum....not a player forum....not a coach forum....not a UK program forum....it is a fan forum....it there is justification for shit flinging, then I have every right fling away....VolBassfan does not have the right to tell me what to think and how to voice my opinions....and I just re-joined....I haven't begun to speak my mind yet....and right now, I have all the justification I need....and if this Shaedon shit goes sideways for Cal (strictly speaking if it does, not to infer that it is a no brainer) then it wont be pretty....i suggest you show yourself the door at that point....if you want lollipops and rainbows in your perfect world, then head for the Land of Oz....you might run into TYTY the Tinman, Grady the Cowardly Lion and Wheeler the Scarecrow without a brain....by the way, whatever happened with the rumor that TYTY's camp told him to start coasting after the injuries and not risk draft status....cuz Sharpe was doing it, why not....and then the news today about how TYTY is so close to Sharpe....wow, birds of a feather maybe....Tinman....and Grady now lighting it up after he couldn't or wouldn't shoot the second half of the year....looks like the feet are doing well....good for him, hope he follows the post UK success that seems quite popular....things haven't been the same the past few years....no NCAA wins in 2 seasons....that doesn't happen to UK unless something is wonky....if it begins to smell like a turd, then one might want to investigate to see if it actually is a turd....none and done....NBA rocks....see, that is justified crap slinging....maybe we should have let John Chaney finish the job way back when....and then Memphis and UMass and vacated final fours....

not lies though oh mighty outed Bass

this is my forum....a fan forum....not a player forum....not a coach forum....not a UK program forum....it is a fan forum....it there is justification for shit flinging, then I have every right fling away....VolBassfan does not have the right to tell me what to think and how to voice my opinions....and I just re-joined....I haven't begun to speak my mind yet....and right now, I have all the justification I need....and if this Shaedon shit goes sideways for Cal (strictly speaking if it does, not to infer that it is a no brainer) then it wont be pretty....i suggest you show yourself the door at that point....if you want lollipops and rainbows in your perfect world, then head for the Land of Oz....you might run into TYTY the Tinman, Grady the Cowardly Lion and Wheeler the Scarecrow without a brain....by the way, whatever happened with the rumor that TYTY's camp told him to start coasting after the injuries and not risk draft status....cuz Sharpe was doing it, why not....and then the news today about how TYTY is so close to Sharpe....wow, birds of a feather maybe....Tinman....and Grady now lighting it up after he couldn't or wouldn't shoot the second half of the year....looks like the feet are doing well....good for him, hope he follows the post UK success that seems quite popular....things haven't been the same the past few years....no NCAA wins in 2 seasons....that doesn't happen to UK unless something is wonky....if it begins to smell like a turd, then one might want to investigate to see if it actually is a turd....none and done....NBA rocks....see, that is justified crap slinging....maybe we should have let John Chaney finish the job way back when....and then Memphis and UMass and vacated final fours....

not lies though oh mighty outed Bass
You are ripping all the Kentucky players huh? ZIPP woul be so proper.

OK, every single word is wrong in those bonzo’s post is wrong. I’m not discussing each point of this vomit. I’ll pick one. This monstrous idiot expects Grady’s injury note to affect his shooting though the kid struggled to walk.

And, yeah, it actually said this….RUPP’s Rafters is not a UK fan form. Now that guy that said that…is many alts. Is not a UK fan. QED.

Wash rinse repeat.
Trolling, trolling, trolling, get that big orange a rolling! Vol fan! Troll em up, troll em down, vol fan.

Last edited:
Trolling, trolling, trolling, get that big orange a rolling! Vol fan! Troll em up, troll em Dow, vol fan.
LOL, this poop slinger had to plagiarize the toons I use from old westerns. We got ourselves a festus right here. Tiny brain along with everything else about him. Festus was short. Or maybe he has rawhide from all those hater cuddles.

You think Cal could be fired for this fiasco? What a stupid post.

LOL, this poop slinger had to plagiarize the toons I use from old westerns. We got ourselves a festus right here. Tiny brain along with everything else about him. Festus was short. Or maybe he has rawhide from all those hater cuddles.
Stop constantly talking about your pecker! It’s a really bad look and it takes time away from your big orange duties. Your trolling is really beginning to suffer as well. The stooges following you must be very disappointed. Buck up little man!

Yup, that's all you are, Lowcut/Crychicken/Butthurt whuny. Jus because you are obsessed with Cal's schincter nobody else, well excep you, because you are looking for something else to through at KY baseketball.

You are so cute!!! Taking up for Jeffy Poo. I bet you boys get in your cuddle pile don't you.
How many beers did you have before you typed this shit out? Jeez man, clean yourself up.

WHAAAAA. Shoot fwesss. Shoot fwees. WhaAAAA He is the great Jeffy Poo. Whaaaa!!!!!

LIttle Jeffy poo so mad, he want people to come out and face him. WAHHHH!!

Sit on the almighty Playstation and shoot threes little Jeffy poo. AGEIST jerk. Rhymes with racist.

Ok, you betting types. What's the over and under on Jeffy being under 5'6"? That's some classic little man right there.
I never thought it was possible, but you're actually worse now than you were last year. You need help.

I think that has always been an option for any player, what are you going to do if they decide they don't want to play, cut their head off? And I think this whole fiasco is going to hurt Sharpe more than anyone if he turns out to be a scumbag, probably by following his "handlers" advice. If he went to UK how much would he be able to make from NIL and how much is being a #1 pick vs a #5 pick amount to in his first few contracts in the NBA.
you get him off the team. the reason he is there is to play for the team.

it really is that simple.

What it says about me is that I am not consumed with hate. I have no problem with Cal leaving. You seem to want to be the one to fire him. Right, little man? I seriously doubt you know what makes up a sociopath.
How does wanting Cal gone equate to being consumed with hate? You argue like an angry woman, all emo all the time. I'll bet I have a better grasp on what a sociopath is than you do on what hate means.

Reactions: TM2013
How does wanting Cal gone equate to being consumed with hate? You argue like an angry woman, all emo all the time. I'll bet I have a better grasp on what a sociopath is than you do on what hate means.
I think it’s because sk73 thinks he makes the rules. HE likes Cal, so he believes anyone that wants him to leave, is a lunatic… .but when it was Tubby, or BCG, it was probably okay, because sk73 wanted them out too.

This Cal brigade thinks their feelings and opinions are facts. It’s weird.

Stop constantly talking about your pecker! It’s a really bad look and it takes time away from your big orange duties. Your trolling is really beginning to suffer as well. The stooges following you must be very disappointed. Buck up little man!
It no doubt draws your attention. Creepy on an Internet forum. Go cuddle up with your other Kentucky haters and U6 fans.

• Haha
I never thought it was possible, but you're actually worse now than you were last year. You need help.
That because you are a bigger inane dumb ass. That’s how you sound. Gotta give me something to work with there PlayStation. Go do your little man complex today. Make yourself big in your own mind.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT