ADVERTISEMENT

I’m not getting a good vibe on AB per Ben Roberts latest …hope I’m wrong

Who said Klutch told him to sit during the season? Where did you get that?

Klutch told Cal not to play him at the 4, so you tell me, did Cal play him at the 4? No, he didn't, then he lied to the fans: "I couldn’t put him at the 4, you ready for this… because I hadn't played him there before, it would be unfair to the kid… " that's such a load of shit. We all know the real reason.

Ado played the 2, 3 and the 4 last season, why was he able to do it?

But you're partially right, Klutch DID tell Chris to sit, but it was during the NBA combine and again, you tell me, what did Chris do? Say it with me… .he sat.
Who said Klutch told Cal not to play him at the 4?

Klutch told Cal not to play him at the 4, so you tell me, did Cal play him at the 4? No, he didn't, then he lied to the fans: "I couldn’t put him at the 4, you ready for this… because I hadn't played him there before, it would be unfair to the kid… " that's such a load of shit. We all know the real reason.

But you're partially right, Klutch DID tell Chris to sit, but it was during the NBA combine and again, you tell me, what did Chris do? Say it with me… .he sat.
Jack Pilgrim said Klutch wanted Chris to leave midseason but he told them he wouldn't do that to the team.

Cal needs to add a grad transfer in August. A true 5 man. Someone like Dante from Oregon. Dante would be ideal.

That way if Bradshaw is not able to come back, or chooses not to return or whatever, we still have two proven players to start at the 4 and 5.

Get Dante (or someone similar) and the frontcourt is in good shape even if Bradshaw is out.

And if Bradshaw comes back, then you can rotate him with Mitchell and Dante (or whoever) at the 4 and 5 spots and all three can get around 25 minutes per game.

Right now, we have Mitchell, Bradshaw (coming off surgery), and Onyenso (unproven) at the 4 and 5 spots. It’s very risky to go into the season with potentially only two guys that can play inside.

Got to add another big. Hopefully a proven player.

Kyle Tucker- "There was a time, in fact, when Livingston’s camp was prepared to pull him out of school in the middle of the season, but he insisted on staying and finishing the season with his team".

• Wow
Reactions: SosaUK1987
Kyle Tucker- "There was a time, in fact, when Livingston’s camp was prepared to pull him out of school in the middle of the season, but he insisted on staying and finishing the season with his team".
They "insisted", but they didn't do what they did during the combine and with the Sharpe situation. They called the shots in those two cases.

Last edited:
I'm asking? What did I miss
It's common knowledge and it was proven to be true. Klutch told Cal not to play Chris at the 4, because in the NBA, he will be a 3.

Cal played him at the 3 and Klutch still blamed Cal for how Chris was used.

It's common knowledge and it was proven to be true. Klutch told Cal not to play Chris at the 4, because in the NBA, he will be a 3.

Cal played him at the 3 and Klutch still blamed Cal for how Chris was used.
Common knowledge based on what ?

What did you want him to say there?

Getting back? Getting back for what? He doesn't care what the fans think, all of you know it and it kills you
Wasn’t even talking about the injury. Just anything and everything he says. It’s all bullshit and has been a tired act for a decade now.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Say what you want on either side, but now Bradshaw, his posse, and Cal, have a built in excuse to play this anyway they deem most beneficial to Bradshaw, and definitely not for UK and BBN!

With that said, those of you who think that Bradshaw is coming back at the earliest possible date to play, are suffering from a condition called Stockholm Syndrome.
Seems more like you and your posse are using this to attack the kid and question his integrity when all he has done is be great to everyone he’s come into contact with and double and triple down on his commitment to UK.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Did you see what Klutch just did with Chris Livingston?

They were careless and probably cost him millions. Nobody should trust that organization at all. Chris should have worked out for the draft process and he should have played the 4.

Klutch calls the shots, not Cal, not the player and not the family.
They do, but at the end of the day they are working for the player. If that player is smart , he will make his own decisions

I've watched interviews with Aaron and I really believe he will play.When Sharpe said he would play I never believed him because he never sounded like he really cared.Aaron comes off as more honest and it seems he makes his own decisions if it's true they wanted him at USC and he said no.He already refuted Klutch's timeline so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.Plus his draft position isn't great and he needs to prove he can play the 4.

The ones that are exhausting to me, are the guys in here trying to defend Cal by making excuses for all the failures, all the crap that happens behind the scenes, the coach speak, the stubbornness and the pathetic performances that have cost this program so much.

The mental gymnastics I see on here daily by these Cal fans trying to defend him, is really impressive. I mean, I will never understand how so many adults can't see what's happening right under their noses.

I don't have to move goalposts to make my points about how bad of a shitshow this has become, Cal proves it for me with almost everything he does or says.

Well good thing that doesn't apply to me, and also my post has nothing to do with Cal, entirely to do with AB.

So not sure how this post applies on multiple levels.

Reactions: BigCat241
I think the kid wants to play and will play if his body lets him. Some kids are competitors & loyal. From everything I’ve heard about him, he is. I’m usually skeptical and don’t believe anything these guys say, but for whatever reason I feel like if he can get healthy, he’ll play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT