ADVERTISEMENT

Shaedon Sharpe's selfishness and Calipari's support of that selfishness might have cost Kentucky a title.

There you go with emotional appeals making it personal.

The FACT is that Calipari ABANDONED his vaunted principles and put himself and his pragmatism first before the University's interests. This is turning into a full blown scandal despite his defenders' best attempts at damage control. He should be fired for that, and may be fired for cause, voiding his buyout due to lack of institutional control. God forbid the NCAA decides to take a close look at those falsified graduation documents. Cal has already wrecked two other schools.
It might be a “full blown rupp rafters scandal”. But a full blown scandal in a general sense and to people outside of UK? No shot.

You, saying that others look like fools. That is a good one. Do you even read what you are writing?
Looks like I struck a nerve, Eli.
daniel-day-lewis-drainage.gif

Reactions: kywildcat41086
It might be a “full blown rupp rafters scandal”. But a full blown scandal in a general sense and to people outside of UK? No shot.
Sure it is. It's becoming national news and it will continue to grow as more information comes out. You're just telling yourself a story. Your boy Cal is going down.

• Haha
Reactions: Sejonesy
The fact that Sharpe was driving around in a Porsche and presumably sharing in team NIL money makes the whole thing even more infuriating. The only reason this happened is because Calipari is a desperate coach who wanted to be able to claim he could sign a #1 player.
Yep and can’t say I blame him. Take the chance he may play even if the chance is very small. You guys are way overreacting at the damage this caused to UK. It caused none. And it’s time to drop it. Bunch of crybabies!

. He should be fired for that, and may be fired for cause, voiding his buyout due to lack of institutional control. God forbid the NCAA decides to take a close look at those falsified graduation documents. Cal has already wrecked two other schools.

Sorry, buddy, but this is nothing but wishful thinking on your part. I don’t think you realize how hard it is to prove cause nowadays, this Sharpe stuff ain’t remotely near enough.

Unless Cal gets busted in real criminal activity or serious cheating (which the NCAA doesn’t even seem interested in trying to catch nowadays), we ain’t getting out of that crazy-ass contract.

To be fair, there would be a number of fans, that would be saying, Sharpe would have copme back if Cal played him

Sure it is. It's becoming national news and it will continue to grow as more information comes out. You're just telling yourself a story. Your boy Cal is going down.
Umm, did a quick google search and went to the news tab for sharpe. The only ones that talk about his departure from UK are the Lexington Herald. Nice try though

Reactions: Sejonesy
Sorry, buddy, but this is nothing but wishful thinking on your part. I don’t think you realize how hard it is to prove cause nowadays, this Sharpe stuff ain’t remotely near enough.

Unless Cal gets busted in real criminal activity or serious cheating (which the NCAA doesn’t even seem interested in trying to catch nowadays), we ain’t getting out of that crazy-ass contract.
I'm not your buddy, son. If you think you know what is in Cal's buyout, then produce it. If Cal gets NCAA sanctions for lack of institutional control then ABSOLUTELY UK can fire him for cause.

Your google skills suck, then. Not my job to teach you something a 5 year old can do, though. Nice try.
Type in shaedon sharpe on google. Click the “news” tab seeing how this is becoming “national news” and have a look of what that page shows.

If Cal gets NCAA sanctions for lack of institutional control then ABSOLUTELY UK can fire him for cause.
And if I sprouted wings, I’d be able to fly. That’s about as likely to happen as what you’re hoping for.

There’s absolutely no evidence of the sort of serious NCAA rule violations in this Sharpe stuff that could rise to the level of an institutional control finding against Cal. You merely wishing it was so won’t make it happen.

The fact that Sharpe was driving around in a Porsche and presumably sharing in team NIL money makes the whole thing even more infuriating. The only reason this happened is because Calipari is a desperate coach who wanted to be able to claim he could sign a #1 player.
None of which has ANYTHING to do with pkaying. I thought everyone knew that NIL for play is a rule violation. We still have some scumbags that urge UK to cheat.

Have you ever looked at your own post history? Its nothing but weird insults and whining lol
Think our "it" is having trouble determining his chosen gender and his pronouns, but one thing is for sure he'd kiss CCC'S rear in front of RUPP ARENA and give you a week to draw a crowd to watch . Pathetic weasel.

Yeah but just think how good that Calipari will look in the green room at the NBA draft when the commissioner of the NBA calls Sharp's name as the 4th or 5th pick in the 2022 draft. We will all see Calipari smiling like a proud papa. I'll have my barf bag ready.
"All"...I watch nothing associated with the cnba!

Reactions: KFuqua
Its simple, Sharpe and his handlers were telling Cal that he was going to be here next season and "lead" the team. Now obviously Cal and every other normal person should have doubt when your told that from a guy in Sharpes situation but he took him and his camp at his word and relayed the message to BBN, thats not Cal lying. And hearing from offhand sources about how Washington is telling scouts he was going into the draft shouldnt weigh over Sharpe and Washington telling Cal to his face that he would be here next season. This is all predicated on the fact that Sharpe and his camp were telling Cal that it was the case which might not have happend, but I believe it is alot more likely than everything else I have read on here.
Out of all the people in this country, the one guy that should never have fallen for that lie, is Cal.

By now, he has heard all the lies and bullshit these kids and their handlers spew out.

Heck, as soon as we found out SS was draft eligible in 22, we all knew we would never see him play at UK and we're just a bunch of dumb Bennies. Cal knew from day 1 he would be eligible, but you're trying to tell everyone that Cal fell for this? Come ooooon.

As late as mid March, Cal was trying to convince us that SS should come back and try to improve his lottery pick position, which was #7. When have you EVER heard Cal talk like that?

Everyone involved, is full of shit and that includes Cal. If you really think he truly believed SS would turn down a lottery pick to come play at UK, you haven't been paying attention at all.

their argument would be what? Cal should give scholarships to players and let them decide if they want to play during the season?
I don't remember anyone guaranteeing he would play this year . Hope yes, guarantee no. Now next year he was supposed to play. and someone went back on their word, shame on them, not UK.

I don't remember anyone guaranteeing he would play this year . Hope yes, guarantee no. Now next year he was supposed to play. and someone went back on their word, shame on them, not UK.
that's taking the point out of context - this was based on the supposedly bad PR UK would receive had Cal asked him to play and he refused

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Out of all the people in this country, the one guy that should never have fallen for that lie, is Cal.

By now, he has heard all the lies and bullshit these kids and their handlers spew out.

Heck, as soon as we found out SS was draft eligible in 22, we all knew we would never see him play at UK and we're just a bunch of dumb Bennies. Cal knew from day 1 he would be eligible, but you're trying to tell everyone that Cal fell for this? Come ooooon.

As late as mid March, Cal was trying to convince us that SS should come back and try to improve his lottery pick position, which was #7. When have you EVER heard Cal talk like that?

Everyone involved, is full of shit and that includes Cal. If you really think he truly believed SS would turn down a lottery pick to come play at UK, you haven't been paying attention at all.
Says the guy that craps all over UK and Radters every day and expects us to fall for it. King Jeffery Poo hath spoken.

Now King Jeffy Poo is having us believe he’s have never recruited Sharpe or predicted the future. Now that’s some kingpin bullshit right there

Oh, so Cal is supposed to come out and guarantee each player is going to play now?

Do you require him to do that for each individual player, or should he just do it as a group?

It’s funny, I don't see any other coach guaranteeing his scholarship players are going to play.

their argument would be what? Cal should give scholarships to players and let them decide if they want to play during the season?
I think that has always been an option for any player, what are you going to do if they decide they don't want to play, cut their head off? And I think this whole fiasco is going to hurt Sharpe more than anyone if he turns out to be a scumbag, probably by following his "handlers" advice. If he went to UK how much would he be able to make from NIL and how much is being a #1 pick vs a #5 pick amount to in his first few contracts in the NBA.

Says the guy that craps all over UK and Radters every day and expects us to fall for it. King Jeffery Poo hath spoken.

Now King Jeffy Poo is having us believe he’s have never recruited Sharpe or predicted the future. Now that’s some kingpin bullshit right there
So you're batting 1.000 on your posts. Every post is a direct attack on someone.

Keep hiding hehind that keyboard you piece of shit.

I think that has always been an option for any player, what are you going to do if they decide they don't want to play, cut their head off? And I think this whole fiasco is going to hurt Sharpe more than anyone if he turns out to be a scumbag, probably by following his "handlers" advice. If he went to UK how much would he be able to make and how much is being a #1 pick vs a #5 pick amount to in his first few contracts in the NBA.
It’s a choice for all players whether they want to play or not?

I know of 4, Sharpe, Allen, Vanderbilt and Fletcher, all played for UK under the same guy.

Can you name any others?

There you go with emotional appeals making it personal.

The FACT is that Calipari ABANDONED his vaunted principles and put himself and his pragmatism first before the University's interests. This is turning into a full blown scandal despite his defenders' best attempts at damage control. He should be fired for that, and may be fired for cause, voiding his buyout due to lack of institutional control. God forbid the NCAA decides to take a close look at those falsified graduation documents. Cal has already wrecked two other schools.
Did those falsified graduation documents work in Cal's favor, is there any reason in hell Cal would have wanted that done? Your ability to reach is incredible.

It’s a choice for all players whether they want to play or not?

I know of 4, Sharpe, Allen, Vanderbilt and Fletcher, all played for UK under the same guy.

Can you name any others?
Aren't those four the only four to ever play at UK, lol.

I'm not your buddy, son. If you think you know what is in Cal's buyout, then produce it. If Cal gets NCAA sanctions for lack of institutional control then ABSOLUTELY UK can fire him for cause.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________At the least you wont be able to send out daily stupid posts while your fingers are crossed for that to happen.

So you're batting 1.000 on your posts. Every post is a direct attack on someone.

Keep hiding hehind that keyboard you piece of shit.
Says the PlayStation babbling buffoon.

You don’t really think I’m a POS. You ‘d throw me at KY. When are you throwing yourself Jeffy Poo.

Did those falsified graduation documents work in Cal's favor, is there any reason in hell Cal would have wanted that done? Your ability to reach is incredible.
The Stupid thing is Cal has ZERO to with such docs. That’s all on NCAA CLEARINGHOUSE AN THE COMPLIANCE committee

Says the PlayStation babbling buffoon.

You don’t really think I’m a POS. You ‘d throw me at KY. When are you throwing yourself Jeffy Poo.
What are you, 4?

Nah, you're an old man that thinks we should have a team full of Jimmy Chitwoods playing in the 60's, shooting 18 footers.

Do yourself a favor and watch one of these NBA playoff games. They’re all shooting a ton of threes and NOT going 9-16.

3 > 2 dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT