ADVERTISEMENT

Shaedon Sharpe's selfishness and Calipari's support of that selfishness might have cost Kentucky a title.

Did those falsified graduation documents work in Cal's favor, is there any reason in hell Cal would have wanted that done? Your ability to reach is incredible.
Yes they did, it allowed Sharpe to reclass and come here so Cal could put a gold star on his resume and pretend, like the FRAUD he is, that he somehow coached Sharpe to a top 5 draft position.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
That because you are a bigger inane dumb ass. That’s how you sound. Gotta give me something to work with there PlayStation. Go do your little man complex today. Make yourself big in your own mind.
I have no respect for worthless individuals that think Cal is a god, so excuse me if I don't give a rip about anything you say. You’re pretty fvcking worthless.

Spoken like a true Tennessee fan.
LOL, so Jeffy Poo you threw in with the brain dead hater mob. Good fit for you. That bunch of losers had been trying to pin another team on me for years. They failed. Over and over. You are used to sucking, it’s so you.
I have no respect for worthless individuals that think Cal is a god, so excuse me if I don't give a rip about anything you say. You’re pretty fvcking worthless.
nobody but you call him a god Jeffy Poo. That makes you a worthless POS by your own definition, Jeffy Poo. Or should I add an s to that.

How does wanting Cal gone equate to being consumed with hate? You argue like an angry woman, all emo all the time. I'll bet I have a better grasp on what a sociopath is than you do on what hate means.
You do not have a grasp on anything except maybe, your pecker. You post many times per day with almost all of them about Cal. He is in your head and your silly ass posts sure seem like hatred to me. I am not angry , as you say, I just dont like you and your posts. I am guilty of that.

he is the leader of a troll brigade...he has ED acting as a clueless, social misfit...gotta mix it up, you don't want your whole brigade getting their a$$ kicked every day...right now VolBass is taking one for the group and getting his a$$ handed to him every time he turns around...he will tell you different, but have you ever seen a troll that didn't do that...have you ever seen a person work so hard to defend an obvious A-hole like Cal...the more he trolls this board and starts shit, the more the anti Cal folks (damn near every one on this board now as the Cal nut hugger group continues to dwindle) will crap on Cal...don't let him fool you, he could care less about the UK program...look closely, he claims that publicly dogging out the players, staff and Cal is so wrong...but, who stokes that fire every chance he gets...he ain't defending Cal, he is bringing more attention to the shit storm...and he is doing it on the biggest public stage...here is a good one for you, take a look at the guy who has the Sax Player in a smoke filled room as his avatar...read his stuff closely...he has already figured the game out and is playing along...he ain't fooling the sharp tools in the shed...this forum reaches a lot more than most people think, and VolBass knows it and is using it to make a masterpiece of trolling
I was being funny. There's a whole lot of drama on both sides.
Sorry, but I don't get that cerable to delve that deep into trolling.
he is the leader of a troll brigade...he has ED acting as a clueless, social misfit...gotta mix it up, you don't want your whole brigade getting their a$$ kicked every day...right now VolBass is taking one for the group and getting his a$$ handed to him every time he turns around...he will tell you different, but have you ever seen a troll that didn't do that...have you ever seen a person work so hard to defend an obvious A-hole like Cal...the more he trolls this board and starts shit, the more the anti Cal folks (damn near every one on this board now as the Cal nut hugger group continues to dwindle) will crap on Cal...don't let him fool you, he could care less about the UK program...look closely, he claims that publicly dogging out the players, staff and Cal is so wrong...but, who stokes that fire every chance he gets...he ain't defending Cal, he is bringing more attention to the shit storm...and he is doing it on the biggest public stage...here is a good one for you, take a look at the guy who has the Sax Player in a smoke filled room as his avatar...read his stuff closely...he has already figured the game out and is playing along...he ain't fooling the sharp tools in the shed...this forum reaches a lot more than most people think, and VolBass knows it and is using it to make a masterpiece of trolling

In case you guys didn't know, "the situation changed" with Sharpe.

He went from a top 10 pick last fall, to a top 7 pick in February.

The situation changed so much that he went from lottery pick status to more lottery pick status.

Yep and can’t say I blame him. Take the chance he may play even if the chance is very small. You guys are way overreacting at the damage this caused to UK. It caused none. And it’s time to drop it. Bunch of crybabies!
Except all of it contradicts every value Cal has claimed to adhere to. You get that, right?

1. Servant leadership.
2. Putting teammates first.
3. Embrace the grind.
4. I can't hide you.
5. We won't be a hat on the table.

Compare Sharpe's actions with those of a guy like MKG's, and tell me they hold the same philosophy on basketball, and then tell me how Cal's approach to them was even remotely the same.

It's like we're dealing with a completely different man, disguised as Calipari. He didn't want to be a "hat on the table", but this is exactly that.

You seem to be an intelligent guy, but somehow you're missing the contradictory element of this whole fiasco.

Reactions: Smashcat
I don't remember anyone guaranteeing he would play this year . Hope yes, guarantee no. Now next year he was supposed to play. and someone went back on their word, shame on them, not UK.
You're wrong at least five times over.

1. “He will not be going to the NBA Draft,” Washington said Monday, enunciating every word of that sentence for effect. “That’s not even something to talk about. That’s like saying, ‘Are you going to go to Mars tomorrow?’

2. When asked if he could potentially play this season, Sharpe said, “I’ll do whatever the team needs, but 100% I will be at Kentucky to play next season.”

“That’s a definite for me,” Sharpe said of playing next season in Lexington. “I love everything about Kentucky, so I’m looking forward to that.”

3. “No, it doesn’t change anything. It doesn’t,” Calipari said in a press conference previewing Kentucky’s game vs. Auburn. “He plans on being here next year."

4. “He’s not there to sit on the bench and wave at fans. He’s coming back next year. If he doesn’t play this year, he’s coming back next year.” - Washington

5. "He is committed to bettering himself and our team in practice this year and being better prepared to lead us next season." - Calipari

He's the real deal. He didn't play because he didn't have to. He'll still make millions without the risk of injury.
And all of that is fine, but why use the Kentucky program and lie multiple times in the process?

Calipari shielded the kid when it became clear he wasn't sticking around. That's the part that bothers me the most. I get that Sharpe didn't have to play, but Cal also didn't have to lie to BBN in February by telling us he would lead us next year when it was clear that he was draft-bound.

This is the critical part that so many of the Cal apologists are ignoring. We get that Sharpe told Cal he was going to play in '22-23, and that it didn't work out. That much is excusable. What isn't excusable is how Cal continued to double down in February by telling us Sharpe was coming back.

And all of that is fine, but why use the Kentucky program and lie multiple times in the process?

Calipari shielded the kid when it became clear he wasn't sticking around. That's the part that bothers me the most. I get that Sharpe didn't have to play, but Cal also didn't have to lie to BBN in February by telling us he would lead us next year when it was clear that he was draft-bound.

This is the critical part that so many of the Cal apologists are ignoring. We get that Sharpe told Cal he was going to play in '22-23, and that it didn't work out. That much is excusable. What isn't excusable is how Cal continued to double down in February by telling us Sharpe was coming back.
Because Sharpe and his camp were likely still telling Cal “he will be back to lead the team next season”. I know you will bring up Cal and his “nba connections” and how there is no way he didn’t know but when you are being told something to your face from the source it is right to go with that over 3rd hand info from scouts.

You do not have a grasp on anything except maybe, your pecker. You post many times per day with almost all of them about Cal. He is in your head and your silly ass posts sure seem like hatred to me. I am not angry , as you say, I just dont like you and your posts. I am guilty of that.
And there you go, making things personal and weirdly sexual. And you talk about hate. LOL You're not angry? Yeah right, you are a perv, you lack self control, and you're oddly fixated on me.

1. “He will not be going to the NBA Draft,” Washington said Monday, enunciating every word of that sentence for effect. “That’s not even something to talk about. That’s like saying, ‘Are you going to go to Mars tomorrow?’

2. When asked if he could potentially play this season, Sharpe said, “I’ll do whatever the team needs, but 100% I will be at Kentucky to play next season.”

“That’s a definite for me,” Sharpe said of playing next season in Lexington. “I love everything about Kentucky, so I’m looking forward to that.”

3. “No, it doesn’t change anything. It doesn’t,” Calipari said in a press conference previewing Kentucky’s game vs. Auburn. “He plans on being here next year."

4. “He’s not there to sit on the bench and wave at fans. He’s coming back next year. If he doesn’t play this year, he’s coming back next year.” - Washington

5. "He is committed to bettering himself and our team in practice this year and being better prepared to lead us next season." - Calipari
bruh-swag.gif

Because Sharpe and his camp were likely still telling Cal “he will be back to lead the team next season”. I know you will bring up Cal and his “nba connections” and how there is no way he didn’t know but when you are being told something to your face from the source it is right to go with that over 3rd hand info from scouts.
When you run a program the way Cal has, this was bound to happen.

You can't prioritize players first and the NBA draft and think that every player is going to walk a straight line, especially when all of these kids have handlers.

We've seen duke go through some of this stuff too (not to this level), so it proves that this one and done stuff is too erratic to be sustainable.

Most of us on this board have hated this NBA first system for a long time. I know many of us saw just how wreckless this method was, but Cal didn’t care, he stayed with it and allowed it to get out of control.

I don't care how you shake this out, it always comes back to Cal. When you run a wreckless system, you're going to get bit. At some point, Cal needs to get this under control, these players don’t care about him, or UK, they've had their minds set on the NBA since they got that 5th star.

Let me translate for you guys….

Whaaaa!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaa!!! Whaaaaa!!!!!

Mea ole KyBASSFAN wont let me run KY basketball.

Jeffy Poo thinks PlayStation holds all the secrets. Jeffy Poo thinks the play NBA ball in college. Jeffy Poo thinks he learned every aspect of basketball in church league.

Whaaa!!!!!! Whaaaaaa!!!! Whaaaaa!!!!’ Jeff poo want to jack three, Jeffy Poo wants to jack three!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

this guy is dumb as a box of rocks about basketball. I bet he can’t even play PlayStation. He is by far the biggest idiot….errr supagenius.

Jeffy Poop, everybody!!
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege.

Change my mind.

Sharpe is destroying all the pre-draft camp records and proving that he's worthy of a top 3 pick. Might be the best athlete in the draft since Vince Carter.

Yet some of you wanted us to believed he wasn't ready this season? You look like fools.

Further, we were supposed to believe that "things changed" regarding his draft status, when even last Fall Sharpe was a projected top 10 pick before he came to Kentucky? I'm not buying it.

This is the absolute worst circus that has ever happened to Kentucky, and Calipari signed off on it and probably cost us a title because he valued draft stock over winning.
You know the truth just trying to be a dramatic hater - Sharpe family pulled the plug after mock’s started coming out
Cal couldn’t boot him because of PR consequences
You know this you’re not dumb quit trying to be a little bitch

isn't it amazing how everyone gave Allen the business because he didn't want to go in the game with 30 seconds left with all of the walk ons, yet give Sharpe & ccc a pass on this behind the back deal
Who gave allen the business? Most i remembwr were fans sayjng good for him because Cal continued to refuse him a shot to play.

Dont these examples support what the poster said? He was suppose to play next year for sure, but not guaranteed for this past one?

And yes, I want you gone, and ASAP and with as little expense as possible. Cal is a multimillion dollar deal, you are probably a $10 dpllar a month deal, lol.
Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny is more like the prize in crackerjacks. Cheap, useless except for scraping bird crap off a chair and has 1000’s of copies.
this is my forum....a fan forum....not a player forum....not a coach forum....not a UK program forum....it is a fan forum....it there is justification for shit flinging, then I have every right fling away....VolBassfan does not have the right to tell me what to think and how to voice my opinions....and I just re-joined....I haven't begun to speak my mind yet....and right now, I have all the justification I need....and if this Shaedon shit goes sideways for Cal (strictly speaking if it does, not to infer that it is a no brainer) then it wont be pretty....i suggest you show yourself the door at that point....if you want lollipops and rainbows in your perfect world, then head for the Land of Oz....you might run into TYTY the Tinman, Grady the Cowardly Lion and Wheeler the Scarecrow without a brain....by the way, whatever happened with the rumor that TYTY's camp told him to start coasting after the injuries and not risk draft status....cuz Sharpe was doing it, why not....and then the news today about how TYTY is so close to Sharpe....wow, birds of a feather maybe....Tinman....and Grady now lighting it up after he couldn't or wouldn't shoot the second half of the year....looks like the feet are doing well....good for him, hope he follows the post UK success that seems quite popular....things haven't been the same the past few years....no NCAA wins in 2 seasons....that doesn't happen to UK unless something is wonky....if it begins to smell like a turd, then one might want to investigate to see if it actually is a turd....none and done....NBA rocks....see, that is justified crap slinging....maybe we should have let John Chaney finish the job way back when....and then Memphis and UMass and vacated final fours....

not lies though oh mighty outed Bass
yup lies. No matter how many alts you create, you can’t create your own majority. No matter how may lies you tell about me, they are still lies, I know it, you know it, Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny. Worse, everyone around you knows it.

So spew lies and half truths girly man. Smear your stinking bike all over the cats. Like yourself in your own posts. Use your alts to take up for yourself and try to make yourself look popular. KY has their coach, you still suck. Little man.

You know the truth just trying to be a dramatic hater - Sharpe family pulled the plug after mock’s started coming out
Cal couldn’t boot him because of PR consequences
You know this you’re not dumb quit trying to be a little bitch
The NBA knew what Sharpe was last fall, before the January draft projections. So did Cal.

There's only a handful that are still buying the narrative you're spinning.

Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny is more like the prize in crackerjacks. Cheap, useless except for scraping bird crap off a chair and has 1000’s of copies.

yup lies. No matter how many alts you create, you can’t create your own majority. No matter how may lies you tell about me, they are still lies, I know it, you know it, Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny. Worse, everyone around you knows it.

So spew lies and half truths girly man. Smear your stinking bike all over the cats. Like yourself in your own posts. Use your alts to take up for yourself and try to make yourself look popular. KY has their coach, you still suck. Little man.
like I said, my forum as a fan....not the players, not the coaches and not the University....this is a fan forum and I will speak my mind however I please....and for the record, shit slinging at Cal is totally justified and long overdue....this Sharpe situation will bear some truth soon, and the shit will be slung even worse....and Sharpe is a POS too....dont give me the "crapping on a kid" garbage....he is heading to the NBA and he knows exactly what is going on....he is a worthless maggot

Ok, Lowcut/Crychicken

so Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny, you are confirming you are an asshole. We agree. You crap on a kid that is just a teen because he’s richer than you. Crap crap on Ky. You declare personal ownership of the board. All this while using multiple accounts and lying every step of the way. You are worse than you ever dreamed of Cal
i never lied....and I will crap on whomever and whenever I want to....the time has come to face some hard truths....sorry if you dont like it, but its the way it is gonna be....maybe you should tread lightly

Ok, Lowcut/Crychicken

so Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny, you are confirming you are an asshole. We agree. You crap on a kid that is just a teen because he’s richer than you. Crap crap on Ky. You declare personal ownership of the board. All this while using multiple accounts and lying every step of the way. You are worse than you ever dreamed of Cal
Anyone with half a brain can see that hurtlocker doesn't post anything similar to my style.

Last edited:

These quotes are just damning. I know a lot didn't trust Cal already, so many more will never again.

i never lied....and I will crap on whomever and whenever I want to....the time has come to face some hard truths....sorry if you dont like it, but its the way it is gonna be....maybe you should tread lightly
So sayeth the imperialist Mao Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny/maggots. Tell us again how you stole the board. I love that lie. That’s good as the one that had drunk discussions with Cal. Even sounds like Mempiss boy Morgie.
Anyone with half a brain can see that hurtlocker doesn't post anything similar to my style.
You post exactly alike.

You're a freaking idiot. Anyone with half a brain can see that hurtlocker doesn't post anything similar to my style. D.A. whiny lit
So sayeth the imperialist Mao Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny/maggots. Tell us again how you stole the board. I love that lie. That’s good as the one that had drunk discussions with Cal. Even sounds like Mempiss boy Morgie.

You post exactly a

You post exactly alike.
whatevs...

Change my mind.

Sharpe is destroying all the pre-draft camp records and proving that he's worthy of a top 3 pick. Might be the best athlete in the draft since Vince Carter.

Yet some of you wanted us to believed he wasn't ready this season? You look like fools.

Further, we were supposed to believe that "things changed" regarding his draft status, when even last Fall Sharpe was a projected top 10 pick before he came to Kentucky? I'm not buying it.

This is the absolute worst circus that has ever happened to Kentucky, and Calipari signed off on it and probably cost us a title because he valued draft stock over winning.
Cost us a title?

We couldn't even beat St. Peters. That's a pretty huge leap in logic...

Cost us a title?

We couldn't even beat St. Peters. That's a pretty huge leap in logic...
It's a huge leap to think that a top 3 pick might be the difference in an OT game and break through a weaker regional by beating a UNC team we destroyed to advance to the Final Four and take on a Kansas team we beat by 18 points at their place?

I fail to see the murderer's row that was waiting for us that would prohibit such logic.

Yall about to follow this dudes entire career

"We're uk, we are bigger than one player"

"Man this one player"

Change my mind.

Such a tool. Go follow another program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT