ADVERTISEMENT

Love him, hate him, indifferent: Shaedon Sharpe is FINALLY gonna play a real game

But the other 99 would have played because I don't recall any conversations about Chet, Banchero, Jabari or anyone else refusing to play and expose themselves.
None of those guys joined a team half way through the year, and was a reclassified senior.
This nonsense that he was afraid of exposing himself is garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
You can't say "like I said" and then say something totally different lol. People ain't mad at this dude because he left. They're mad because he used the program's facilities and resources and refused to play while he was here. That's not the same thing at all.
I said the exact same thing.
At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what people are mad at. Cal was ok with it and we are passed this now

I said the exact same thing.
At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what people are mad at. Cal was ok with it and we are passed this now
Nope. Cal is still here and he allowed it to happen. He never apologized to the fans, instead he ran and hid like a coward. He’s never apologized for anything: the Sharpe fiasco, talking down to fans after the worsr season in program history, having the worst season in program history. Normally I am a very forgiving guy, I’m not going to forgive and forget. Cal thinks he is above the fans.

Nope. Cal is still here and he allowed it to happen. He never apologized to the fans, instead he ran and hid like a coward. He’s never apologized for anything: the Sharpe fiasco, talking down to fans after the worsr season in program history, having the worst season in program history. Normally I am a very forgiving guy, I’m not going to forgive and forget. Cal thinks he is above the fans.
Apologize for what?

He doesn't answer to the fans nor should he.
Listen to a bunch of boneheads that think they know how to run a team in this day and time? Cmon now you know better than that

Not sure what length of time has to do with this scenario. You basically used a defense that we should just accept these guys not playing because that is how things are.
I didn't say we should accept any dudes...
I said most kids would do the same thing.
Get over it.

Diallo was terrible. Awful. Come on. His freshman year, the board couldn’t be more negative. But now the convenient, and false narrative: “We could’ve used him”.
He wasn’t terrible at all. He just wasn’t a star Like Fox/Monk. He was a very formidable role player.

He had a college ready body. We were depending on Humphries to be all the production. We absolutely could have used his raw athleticism on defense and the boards…and depth….which was the entire point. Was he the difference maker on that team; absolutely not. Could he have been the difference maker during that game when every key player is on the bench? Absolutely. It was about being available for depth. Nothing revisionist about it.

Reactions: Fox2monk and TM2013
If you had to choose one of the three options below which would it be?

1) WNBA
2) The View
3) Shaedon Sharpe debut
4) Gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail so I don't have to watch any of them
I have one bad eye. Might use the rusty nail on that one, and cover the good one with a patch.

I have one bad eye. Might use the rusty nail on that one, and cover the good one with a patch.

Those options are brutal. I would probably still watch Sharpe, just to confirm he really exists as right now he is like the man on the grassy knoll, bigfoot, etc, to me. I feel like the guy we saw is just a holographic image and does not really exist in reality.

WNBA might be doable if I can make it a drinking game for everytime something woke is said by the announcers and so forth. I would be wasted by end of Q1 (have no idea if WNBA does quarters still or does halves or whatever). Perhaps if I could watch a game where one of the rare hot WNBA girls is playing that would make it more doable as well.

Watching the view would make me gauge out both eyes and cut off my ears.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
Those options are brutal. I would probably still watch Sharpe, just to confirm he really exists as right now he is like the man on the grassy knoll, bigfoot, etc, to me. I feel like the guy we saw is just a holographic image and does not really exist in reality.

WNBA might be doable if I can make it a drinking game for everytime something woke is said by the announcers and so forth. I would be wasted by end of Q1 (have no idea if WNBA does quarters still or does halves or whatever). Perhaps if I could watch a game where one of the rare hot WNBA girls is playing that would make it more doable as well.

Watching the view would make me gauge out both eyes and cut off my ears.
Might raise my eye patch if there were hot WNBA chicks. Agree with you on the view.

He’s not a kid, a. B., he admitted to never wanting to play at UK meaning he lied.
Didn’t really wanna get involved in the convo of trying to figure out what happened when he was at UK …cause I’m really looking forward to watching him play tonight …and I don’t think anybody really knows the full truth of who said or did what …but can you share a link of where he said that ?

Won’t watch him play one second but will be interested to see how he does. Honestly after not playing live game action for going on 2 years will be shocked if he plays even remotely well.

Didn’t really wanna get involved in the convo of trying to figure out what happened when he was at UK …cause I’m really looking forward to watching him play tonight …and I don’t think anybody really knows the full truth of who said or did what …but can you share a link of where he said that ?
It was a thread a week or so ago

Regardless of how he may or may not turn out later in his life ... with regard to his opportunity to demonstrate basic character and integrity while at UK ... he couldn't have failed any more miserably. The kid has no character and never deserved to wear the uniform. N.A.D.S. He is another Calipari stain.
Yep. He is a puss

Yeah that’s just speculation …and the thread was about Sharpe comments about wanting to be one of the greatest ever …not that he was …I’ve posted multiple links where TyTy has nothing but good things to say …even justified Shaedon not playing saying if he had a kid he’d have done the same thing.

Sharpe and TyTy hanging around each other at the combine and at the predraft process like true brothers

Yeah that’s just speculation …and the thread was about Sharpe comments about wanting to be one of the greatest ever …not that he was …I’ve posted multiple links where TyTy has nothing but good things to say …even justified Shaedon not playing saying if he had a kid he’d have done the same thing.

Sharpe and TyTy hanging around each other at the combine and at the predraft process like true brothers
I could care less if he and Tyty were boyfriends. Sharpe is a pos

Reactions: Bluesbrother
He wasn’t terrible at all. He just wasn’t a star Like Fox/Monk. He was a very formidable role player.

He had a college ready body. We were depending on Humphries to be all the production. We absolutely could have used his raw athleticism on defense and the boards…and depth….which was the entire point. Was he the difference maker on that team; absolutely not. Could he have been the difference maker during that game when every key player is on the bench? Absolutely. It was about being available for depth. Nothing revisionist about it.
He’s actually developed into a decent pro as well. He would have helped defensively for sure.

Reactions: EliteBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT