ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

Or just start cutting people with no replacements. 16 people leaves some room to trim the fat.

I'd rather do it now than when there are 6-8 top 40 players on teams that never get completed.

Well I already added Gossie anymore people that need replacements will just be deleted.

Right on. We know Gossie is good for it. Or if we can get solid replacements I'm cool with going all the way up to 30 teams.

Just don't want fly-by joining to throw off the rosters.

I think if you’re on the clock and you check other threads without making your pick you get cut. No reason to be on the website but not making your selection. This could end up taking all summer I’d be fine cutting a few people if they are going to hold everyone else up for no reason.

Big rise for PG. he used to be the guy you hoped to snag as your number 2. Hard not to love two-way wings though.

I understand why he fell, but he’s fallen far enough. It scares some that he’s coming off an awful injury, but unlike Kobe, Billups, and a few others, he’s relatively young at 30. Dominique Wilkins averaged 30 a game coming off his tear, and I expect the same from my guy. Give me the Durantula, Kevin Durant.

Gimme the best cat available KAT. Around the right team dude is a top 10 player and will be in his prime over the next 3-5 seasons

Sorry I dropped the ball on this. I work nights and I got all scatterbrained and forgot about this. I was logging on when I could to check for KB updates. Guess it’s better luck next year for me.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
One suggestion that worked well in the past is to change the name of the thread to whoever is on the clock. That made it easier to know who was up and if you noticed someone a pick or 2 ahead of you you can keep an eye out on the thread. The tagging is a good idea too, but if someone tagged me I’m not sure where I’d get notified of it lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT