ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

That literally shocked me.
I kind of think he meant to draft Vucevik. That's the only thing that makes sense. I didn't want to say anything because the pick was clear and I knew he would be picked up before this round ended.

Glad I wasn't the only one with that reaction. I was surprised Vooch wasn't taken the pick immediately after.

I'll try and wait up. If it's not within the next hour I'll head to bed and will pick around 8am central.

Jonas is the only WTF pick for me so far. I actually overrate him than most but he isn't even a top 75 player IMO...
That literally shocked me.
He was #11 in PER last season. Plays D, rebounds...that’s all I want out of my center. It was between him and Vucevic though after Gobert got snagged.

He also averaged 20 and 11.

Last edited:
I really like @gossie21's team and would love @drcats2013's if Durant hadn't torn his Achilles's recently.
Yeah I'm not sure how the whole injury thing is even working in this draft. Idk if it's all under the pretense that all players are considered healthy or how it works exactly. I know Wall is currently laid up with an injury. I wanted to get a quality PG early, thus selecting Wall.

I think even the homers can appreciate 24 points, 4 assists, 4 rebounds and 1.5 steals from a 22 year old on a playoff team.

He shot 45% from three after the all star break last season, making 2.5 per game.

He can facilitate an offense, move off the ball, guard three perimeter positions, and has the rare mix of playoff tested and tremendous youth and upside.

Give me Donovan Mitchell, G.

Yeah I'm not sure how the whole injury thing is even working in this draft. Idk if it's all under the pretense that all players are considered healthy or how it works exactly. I know Wall is currently laid up with an injury. I wanted to get a quality PG early, thus selecting Wall.

All you have to do is look on why Kevin Durant slipped to #10 to know how injuries are being perceived lol

huh?
All you have to do is look on why Kevin Durant slipped to #10 to know how injuries are being perceived lol
If this is for the next 3-5 years though I think he was a steal. Sure he is hurt next year and maybe you question how he comes back from the injury, but he has star appeal and 3-5 years from now will still be good.

Reactions: drcats2013
I think even the homers can appreciate 24 points, 4 assists, 4 rebounds and 1.5 steals from a 22 year old on a playoff team.

He shot 45% from three after the all star break last season, making 2.5 per game.

He can facilitate an offense, move off the ball, guard three perimeter positions, and has the rare mix of playoff tested and tremendous youth and upside.

You’re dead to me.

Good pick. I thought real seriously about taking him.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Good pick. I thought real seriously about taking him.
Like an idiot I talked myself into the possibility that Beal and/or Mitchell would be available at the end of the 3rd round. Then again that was back in the days when Devin Booker was being picked in the 1st round.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I think it's the injury that matters.

If you're out because you broke your hand or your leg, whatever.

A torn Achilles is a career changer IMO.
You could be right. Admittedly, I probably rushed my pick somewhat being that I was at work. John is a very tough individual, though. I know I wouldn't bet against him. I reckon we'll see.

This was tough with many different ways to go...so I'm gonna build my team from the inside out....a potential 20 & 10 big that can block shots paired with the Freak inside good luck getting to the rim...ill take runner up rookie of the year 20 year old DeAndre Ayton

17 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 1.5 steals. One of the most versatile players and especially defenders in the league.

Another guy with real playoff experience, who has already been through the wars and established himself as a franchise player and one of the top 25 guys, all at just 22 years old.

Give me Ben Simmons, G/F.

You might get punished because he's a selfish player, and the Celtics looked better last year with Rozier running point.
LOL coming from a guy that drafted Russell Westbrook, a team cancer, I don’t wanna hear it. My boy hit the game winner in a championship game to knock off arguably the best team in NBA history. He’s clutch and a winner. Two things Westbrook is not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT