ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

Interesting pick there. I had a handful of players I was considering.... let me hunker down and I should have my picks shortly. So stick around @miracle7s you'll be back on the clock soon.

There are only 2 active NBA MVPs still available. And I can't believe the one who has averaged a triple double for 3 consecutive seasons is still there. He may not be everyone's favorite player, but he is a fierce competitor and I will gladly take him.

Give me Russell Westbrook

giphy.gif

Since I went small in the first round I'll go big in the 2nd round.

Toronto just won the NBA Title, but could have (should have?) lost to Philly. It took an off-balanced falling out of bounds prayer from Kawhi to pull out that series. Kudos to him, but the 76ers are in a good spot to move into title favorites over the next decade. Thanks in large part to the largest part of their team (no not Boban).

I'll take Joel Embiid.

source.gif

Since I went small in the first round I'll go big in the 2nd round.

Toronto just won the NBA Title, but could have (should have?) lost to Philly. It took an off-balanced falling out of bounds prayer from Kawhi to pull out that series. Kudos to him, but the 76ers are in a good spot to move into title favorites over the next decade. Thanks in large part to the largest part of their team (no not Boban).

I'll take Joel Embiid.

source.gif
nice athleticism on your team.

hells bells i was going to go JoJo guess I'll just have take the other MVP and another Mr. do everything, give me James Harden. @hotelblue you're up.

My fault I thought I’d looked that over and didn’t see him. Give me the 2 time reigning defensive player of the year 7’1 with 7’9 wingspan and the anchor of my team Rudy Gobert

My fault I thought I’d looked that over and didn’t see him. Give me the 2 time reigning defensive player of the year 7’1 with 7’9 wingspan and the anchor of my team Rudy Gobert

I like that pick. Gobert is very underrated

Give me the former cat and MIP finalist this year. The fastest player in the league, De’Aaron Fox
That's one that I really tried to convince myself was worth a 1st round pick. I just couldn't pull the trigger on him with who else was still on the board. There's quite a few other fan favorites that I know will never make it back around to me. That's just how life at the end of the 1st round works I guess.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
That's one that I really tried to convince myself was worth a 1st round pick. I just couldn't pull the trigger on him with who else was still on the board. There's quite a few other fan favorites that I know will never make it back around to me. That's just how life at the end of the 1st round works I guess.

Trust me from experience, Tyler Ulis is more valuable than Russell Westbrook in this format. You still did the right thing though.

While having Kentucky players certainly helps with getting votes, I do think Fox is worthy of a second round pick, Especially when you look at a couple of the guys taken before him. He very well could be the best pg in the league in the next 3-5 years which is what we’re drafting for.

Reactions: Jsngabbard
While having Kentucky players certainly helps with getting votes, I do think Fox is worthy of a second round pick, Especially when you look at a couple of the guys taken before him. He very well could be the best pg in the league in the next 3-5 years which is what we’re drafting for.
Maybe. Although we may not know for sure until he gets out of Sacramento.

I had Fox pegged more as a 3rd round pick. If this were a group of Ohio State fans (or any neutral fanbase really) doing this draft he might even be a 4th round pick. But with where you were drafting if you wanted Fox you had to take him there.

Reactions: drcats2013
Maybe. Although we may not know for sure until he gets out of Sacramento.

I had Fox pegged more as a 3rd round pick. If this were a group of Ohio State fans (or any neutral fanbase really) doing this draft he might even be a 4th round pick. But with where you were drafting if you wanted Fox you had to take him there.
Sacramento was the 9 seed in the west this year and would’ve made the playoffs in the east. They did better than Lebrons lakers with less talent. I might’ve taken him a little early but I wanted him as my pg and knew I couldn’t wait. I think he’s a better pick than draymond or Jonas. Also fox was just one of my favorites and think he’s a good fit next to towns.

Sacramento was the 9 seed in the west this year and would’ve made the playoffs in the east. They did better than Lebrons lakers with less talent. I might’ve taken him a little early but I wanted him as my pg and knew I couldn’t wait. I think he’s a better pick than draymond or Jonas. Also fox was just one of my favorites and think he’s a good fit next to towns.

Jonas is the only WTF pick for me so far. I actually overrate him than most but he isn't even a top 75 player IMO...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT