ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft Rounds 4-5

This is who i was deciding about between him and marc gasol. I regretted it the minute i posted it. Good pick
thanks! gasol should give very good production for a while longer, so don't think he's a bad pick at all

I'll take Ben Simmons
I wanted to take him so badly 2 rounds ago, but I couldn't figure how to fit him in my team. There are a lot of things I "think" he does well, but there just isn't much in the way of a body of work to base that on.

Still, I think Simmons will be really good.

I wanted to take him so badly 2 rounds ago, but I couldn't figure how to fit him in my team. There are a lot of things I "think" he does well, but there just isn't much in the way of a body of work to base that on.

Still, I think Simmons will be really good.
yeah, i think if you place the proper guys around him he can be a great playmaker

Lonzo Ball and Otto Porter Jr. for me.

I really hope Lavar doesn't cost me votes on this one... and I hope UK fans can look past Lonzo because we did kick his ass in the tournament so that regular season loss to him doesn't sting. Anyways its getting tough now to find picks lol.

On a side note I think this locks my team up as being the most unselfish and extremely good passing with Lonzo and the Joker.

No metrics needed here.

He's the best talent left. He's the perfect fit for the modern NBA and for my roster. Can play off the ball beside CP3, can sub in for Paul and play alongside Bradley and eventually move into either starting role.

6'5 with a 6'11 wingspan, stellar athlete (compared to DWade), potential 50-40 shooter, can score at all three levels. A near 2:1 a/to with absolutely no help around him in college.

He was the unanimous pick in this year's draft, and typically when we see that, especially in a draft this good, special things are on the way.

Plus, he "fixes" the only criticism anyone seems to have of my roster so far. What if I replace CP3 in 4-5 years with the next James Harden or DWade?

Just imagine if he played at Kentucky.

Give me Markelle Fultz.

Observing. Like gonzo and norse so far over the rest. Gonzo's rationales are almost diatribes in the best way possible.

FrankUnderwood took Serge Ibaka in the 3rd round.

Let that sink in if it hasn't already.

No metrics needed here.

He's the best talent left. He's the perfect fit for the modern NBA and for my roster. Can play off the ball beside CP3, can sub in for Paul and play alongside Bradley and eventually move into either starting role.

6'5 with a 6'11 wingspan, stellar athlete (compared to DWade), potential 50-40 shooter, can score at all three levels. A near 2:1 a/to with absolutely no help around him in college.

He was the unanimous pick in this year's draft, and typically when we see that, especially in a draft this good, special things are on the way.

Plus, he "fixes" the only criticism anyone seems to have of my roster so far. What if I replace CP3 in 4-5 years with the next James Harden or DWade?

Give me Markelle Fultz.
Ah you stole my pick.

Lonzo Ball and Otto Porter Jr. for me.

I really hope Lavar doesn't cost me votes on this one... and I hope UK fans can look past Lonzo because we did kick his ass in the tournament so that regular season loss to him doesn't sting. Anyways its getting tough now to find picks lol.

On a side note I think this locks my team up as being the most unselfish and extremely good passing with Lonzo and the Joker.

I like both of those guys. Like your whole team, really. Not sure if you can guard a ham sandwich.

Reactions: DraftCat
No metrics needed here.

Give me Markelle Fultz.

Not sure how you can justify taking such can unproven talent this early...

SIKE.

Wondered when some of these youngsters would pop.

I think Monk is a terrific guy to have on your team for the next 7 years.
Not sure if I want to bump lebron to the 4 spot and start malik or use Malik's as a 6th man. Khris Middleton can play 2/3 spot. But nobody knows who he is on here sooooo

Not sure if I want to bump lebron to the 4 spot and start malik or use Malik's as a 6th man. Khris Middleton can play 2/3 spot. But nobody knows who he is on here sooooo

The six games a year he plays in arent on TV. Hell of a shooter when he's on the court, but he's got papier-mâché bones. Maybe you can trade him to the guys who took Davis or Blake Griffin.

I like both of those guys. Like your whole team, really. Not sure if you can guard a ham sandwich.

Giannis is elite and Porter is a plus defender, but Lonzo/Booker out front is going to be a layup line.

Giannis is elite and Porter is a plus defender, but Lonzo/Booker out front is going to be a layup line.

I'll have to shore up some defense concerns in later rounds. Although the idea really is that these young players will learn to play defense throughout the next 7 years. Even Lebron didn't come into the league a defense savant takes time.

I'm aiming for a year 4-7 take over the league type team

Yall are screwed when I draft Hunter Mclintock next round. Gonna turn those ankles to sand. Lonzo who?

The six games a year he plays in arent on TV. Hell of a shooter when he's on the court, but he's got papier-mâché bones. Maybe you can trade him to the guys who took Davis or Blake Griffin.
Oh he will stay healthy the full 7 yrs. The trainers on my team are paid a lot of money, top of the line doctors I tell you

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Oh he will stay healthy the full 7 yrs. The trainers on my team are paid a lot of money, top of the line doctors I tell you

The good news is, since he's only played like 50 games in his career, he's basically a rookie. Talk about upside.

No metrics needed here.

Give me Markelle Fultz.
Dang. I thought I could steal him next round.

Dang. I thought I could steal him next round.

It's too early but I knew he wasn't lasting 18 picks and he really is the best talent left and the perfect fit behind CP3 so I couldn't risk missing him.

When fox popped early I got nervous and then Lonzo and Simmons went so I had to make a move.

It's too early but I knew he wasn't lasting 18 picks and he really is the best talent left and the perfect fit behind CP3 so I couldn't risk missing him.

When fox popped early I got nervous and then Lonzo and Simmons went so I had to make a move.
He's universally considered the best PG in the deepest PG class since 2005.

The only downside is all anybody knows about him is he lost a lot at UW. We almost got him at UK after his junior year.

He's universally considered the best PG in the deepest PG class since 2005.

The only downside is all anybody knows about him is he lost a lot at UW. We almost got him at UK after his junior year.

I wouldn't say "universally" I think Lonzo proved in summer league he brings a lot more to the NBA than just Fultz elite scoring ability. The object of the game is still to win and regardless of Washington talent he didn't exactly make that team better. Lonzo took what a 17-18 win team to 35 wins his freshman year? Yes please.

I wouldn't say "universally" I think Lonzo proved in summer league he brings a lot more to the NBA than just Fultz elite scoring ability. The object of the game is still to win and regardless of Washington talent he didn't exactly make that team better. Lonzo took what a 17-18 win team to 35 wins his freshman year? Yes please.

UCLA didn't just add Lonzo. He's a great passer, but Fultz is better in every other way.

24/6/6 with 1.6 steals and 1.2 blocks on 50-40 shooting is bonkers against D1 competition. It's one of the only times I can remember someone being the unanimous number one pick before the draft. Even Towns didn't get that treatment.

UCLA didn't just add Lonzo. He's a great passer, but Fultz is better in every other way.

24/6/6 with 1.6 steals and 1.2 blocks on 50-40 shooting is bonkers against D1 competition. It's one of the only times I can remember someone being the unanimous number one pick before the draft. Even Towns didn't get that treatment.
You can't remember all the way back to 2016 and Ben Simmons?

Come on, man. Towns was as much the consensus pick as Fultz, if not more.

But Fultz was such a surefire HOF lock that Boston didn't even think they needed to keep the pick.

Other similar consensus picks were Simmons, Wiggins, AD, etc. In other words, every number one pick for years other than 2013.

Reactions: DraftCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT