ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft Round 1

He was amazing last year...but it wasn't like it was complete outlier in terms of his performance.

Year before was disaster with Cancer that is Howard. But before that Harden posted good numbers as well.

Last year he was 27.4 couple years before he was 26.7. His defense does suck, but he's a great scorer. i still don't see why he isn't top 10.

Howard wasn't a cancer when he carried Orlando to the Finals. Bad back made him a cancer.

Just my opinion....

Pick #1 - UKNorse - Giannis Antetokounmpo

Reach, not sure there is any guarantee that he'll become the best player in the league. This probably should have gone to KD...it's one thing to show potential, but another to live up to the potential and take over in championship series.

Pick #2 - Quest4#9 - Kevin Durant

Ironic Pick...probably should be #1 pick. Highly skilled 6'10" SF. Probably the best offensive player, and good defensive player. Finally joining a team developing his defense. Oh, and he's only 28. That means bulk of this 7 years is with in his prime.

Pick #3 - gonzocat90 - Kawhi Leonard

Great pick. Really hard to tell how far he'll go. Best two way player in the league. Top 10 offensively, and my top pick as a defensive player. Can slow down Lebron James, KD, and JH...basically every damn NBA player. Dude is only 26...meaning he's about to reach his prime and this whole 7 year thing...he is in his Prime. Already won NBA final MVP, carried a team of old timers.

Pick #4 - Ruppsrunts - Lebron James

for 7 year game, might be a little too high. I would say he's more of 6/7 pick. He's great, he's gotten to the final, but his peak is now and maybe couple more years. Some other players are literally going into peak AND staying there for the whole 7 years.

Pick #5 - usinfantrycat85 - Steph Curry

Good pick for this spot, but 7 year things always gets me. He is 29, year older than KD. He did have injury issues throughout his career. I wonder how he'll hold off in the next few years. However, if not he should be top 5 pick, so i think this is a good pick.

Pick #6 - catsfan3523 - Anthony Davis

If not for Injury...he should be #1 pick. Of course injury is major concern. However, he never had a serious one. He probably just need a coach that rest him little more. But...damn his PER is off the charts on consistent basis. he has college players surrounding him. His career should be themed injure. Because it's not just him but his teammate. I don't think he ever had a season where he had steady group of teammates. Scary thought...

Pick #7 - Frankunderwood - Demarcus Cousins

I would have probably taken KAT over Boogie.

Pick #8 - gossie21 - Karl Towns

Great pick.

Pick #9 - catzman - Russel Westbrook

Good pick. Hopefully his legs hold up. Not so sure...

Pick #10 - bbn93 - John Wall

Great pick, but like Westbrook concerns about his leg. A lot of these super athletic players..7 more years..sheesh. Not so sure.

BTW James harden is only 27...with no injure thats a major concern. How did he fall out of top 10.
How about the picks at 12/13?! Lol

He was amazing last year...but it wasn't like it was complete outlier in terms of his performance.

Year before was disaster with Cancer that is Howard. But before that Harden posted good numbers as well.

Last year he was 27.4 couple years before he was 26.7. His defense does suck, but he's a great scorer. i still don't see why he isn't top 10.
As of today, I'm convinced that James Harden is the best player in the world with Paul George sitting really close at number 2. There's nothing anyone can say to change my mind. :smiley:

How about the picks at 12/13?! Lol

Not sure if you are serious...but i'll bite. hahaha

I like Jimmy Butler. I am a little biased here since i picked him 6th round in a fantasy league once, and that was his breakout season.

One of the better two way player in the league, and he took another step forward this year by increasing his PER to 25.1. Which is elite level. I also prefer SF in terms of building a team around, because they are usually the more versatile players that can fit anywhere. When you think about it, the top 3 players in the league are Lebron, KD, and Kawhi. I think it says something when SF are consistently one of the best players. They are physically gifted in size, speed, athleticism, and has the skill of guard. He is also age 27, which would be the best age for 7 year game.

My only concern is his coach. I am not sure he'll survive 7 years. LOL

Lillard pick.. is okay for me. Great scorer. Not a PG, is a SG. Hate when people claim Irving, Lillard, and other scoring guard as PG because they aren't. My main issue...if this isn't a game of which team is the best team now...not sure Lillard is the best player for this 7 year game. I would think some of the younger guys can take over like AD, Greek Freak, and KAT has. I just think Lillard will always stay in this range. However, his PER has consistently gone up, so maybe i am completely off base here.

But, when you got guys like KAT, AD, and GF who is younger and more successful in terms of individual performance. I do whatever, who;s the next raising star with MVP potential. I just don't think Lillard has that...

Not sure if you are serious...but i'll bite. hahaha

I like Jimmy Butler. I am a little biased here since i picked him 6th round in a fantasy league once, and that was his breakout season.

One of the better two way player in the league, and he took another step forward this year by increasing his PER to 25.1. Which is elite level. I also prefer SF in terms of building a team around, because they are usually the more versatile players that can fit anywhere. When you think about it, the top 3 players in the league are Lebron, KD, and Kawhi. I think it says something when SF are consistently one of the best players. They are physically gifted in size, speed, athleticism, and has the skill of guard. He is also age 27, which would be the best age for 7 year game.

My only concern is his coach. I am not sure he'll survive 7 years. LOL

Lillard pick.. is okay for me. Great scorer. Not a PG, is a SG. Hate when people claim Irving, Lillard, and other scoring guard as PG because they aren't. My main issue...if this isn't a game of which team is the best team now...not sure Lillard is the best player for this 7 year game. I would think some of the younger guys can take over like AD, Greek Freak, and KAT has. I just think Lillard will always stay in this range. However, his PER has consistently gone up, so maybe i am completely off base here.

But, when you got guys like KAT, AD, and GF who is younger and more successful in terms of individual performance. I do whatever, who;s the next raising star with MVP potential. I just don't think Lillard has that...
Very fair assessment. Little higher on Lillard than you are, though. Believe he is an elite scorer, and in today's game, that's crucial to have.

Yes next person can go... he can make his pick anytime before the round is over once he gets back.

This guy has improved each year in the league and along with PG13 was probably the biggest all-NBA snub this year. I'm banking that he still has another gear now that he is with a winning program and a good coach.

He broke everyone in my state's heart by leaving the Jazz. I'm taking Gordon Hayward.

WhichWhirlwindFlies.gif

Pick #1 - UKNorse - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Pick #2 - Quest4#9 - Kevin Durant
Pick #3 - gonzocat90 - Kawhi Leonard
Pick #4 - Ruppsrunts - Lebron James
Pick #5 - usinfantrycat85 - Steph Curry
Pick #6 - catsfan3523 - Anthony Davis
Pick #7 - Frankunderwood - Demarcus Cousins
Pick #8 - gossie21 - Karl Towns
Pick #9 - catzman - Russel Westbrook
Pick #10 - bbn93 - John Wall
Pick #11 - 420grover - James Harden
Pick #12 - drcats2013 - Jimmy Butler

Pick #13 - drcats2013 - Damian Lillard
Pick #14 - 420grover - Paul George
Pick #15 - bbn93 - Klay Thompson
Pick #16 - catzman - Demar Derozan
Pick #17 - gossie21 - Gordon Hayward
Pick #18 - FrankUnderwood -
Pick #19 - catsfan3523 -
Pick #20 - usinfantrycat85 -
Pick #21 - Rupp'srunts -
Pick #22 - GonzoCat90 -
Pick #23 - Quest4#9 -
Pick #24 - UKNorse -

Pick #25 - UKNorse -
Pick #26 - Quest4#9 -
Pick #27 - gonzocat90 -
Pick #28 - Ruppsrunts -
Pick #29 - usinfantrycat85 -
Pick #30 - catsfan3523 -
Pick #31 - Frankunderwood -
Pick #32 - gossie21 -
Pick #33 - catzman -
Pick #34 - 420grover -
Pick #35 - drcats2013 -

This guy has improved each year in the league and along with PG13 was probably the biggest all-NBA snub this year. I'm banking that he still has another gear now that he is with a winning program and a good coach.

He broke everyone in my state's heart by leaving the Jazz. I'm taking Gordon Hayward.

WhichWhirlwindFlies.gif
Nice pick. I was hoping he'd still be there for my pick

Catzman not going for an outside shooting backcourt, I see.

Catzman not going for an outside shooting backcourt, I see.

I originally wanted one of steph curry or klay thompson and missed on both in both rounds lol. My next pick is probably a big man but ill snag a shooter. For now im gonna go for athletes who make plays. Im defaulting so far to a 2009 uk team build

Reactions: Aike
How many rounds is this? Are we just picking the best players or are we actually building a team with a pog, sg, 2 forwards and a center?

Btw. I'm not playing so am I okay to name names? Or I'm also excluded from doing this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT