ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft Round 1

Booker is as good or better than Klay Thompson. Still think my criticism was going too far @gossie21?

Be objective. They're both lightskinned shooters with similar size. But there isn't a single area where Booker is even as good as Klay, much less better. And Klay is only 26.

Go back to the Brad Beal debate. That one is at least close. Cause Booker guards no one and doesn't create offense for anyone but himself.

He's a baby, and he's a scorer, but this place crucifies a few other guys who are mega young and give you 20+ a night with no defense. Keep it in perspective. He's not Klay Thompson.

And I love Book. Love him. But I love Doron Lamb too and he's not the shooter Klay Thompson is.

I get comparisons of white and white, or black and black, but I think assuming people break it down into categories of skin tones is a bit much. And if some do, just wow.

Reactions: drcats2013
Rudy Gobert falling to round 3, wow nice pick. Best defensive big in the NBA.

Westbrook going 9th? Dang. Top 4-5 player coming off a MVP season carrying a team to 47 wins.

Don't have a problem with Giannis going that high really. I think he's got a good chance at being the best player in 3-4 years.

Glad Jokic went in first 3 rounds. Kid is a absolute stud.

Reactions: DraftCat
Rudy Gobert falling to round 3, wow nice pick. Best defensive big in the NBA.

Westbrook going 9th? Dang. Top 4-5 player coming off a MVP season carrying a team to 47 wins.

Don't have a problem with Giannis going that high really. I think he's got a good chance at being the best player in 3-4 years.

Glad Jokic went in first 3 rounds. Kid is a absolute stud.
Drummond> gobert

ADVERTISEMENT