ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft Round 1

Glad you guys are doing this again. Work makes it nigh impossible for me to sign up every year, but dammit if I don't love to tear into people for their terrible picks. Keep on keeping on.

Can we get an updated draft board porfa please?
Pick #1 - UKNorse - Giannis Antetokounmpo
Pick #2 - Quest4#9 - Kevin Durant
Pick #3 - gonzocat90 - Kawhi Leonard
Pick #4 - Ruppsrunts - Lebron James
Pick #5 - usinfantrycat85 - Steph Curry
Pick #6 - catsfan3523 - Anthony Davis
Pick #7 - Frankunderwood - Demarcus Cousins
Pick #8 - gossie21 - Karl Towns
Pick #9 - catzman - Russel Westbrook
Pick #10 - bbn93 - John Wall
Pick #11 - 420grover - James Harden, Paul George
Pick #12 - drcats2013 - Jimmy Butler, Damian Lillard

Last edited:
Pick #11 - 420grover - James Harden
Pick #12 - drcats2013 - Jimmy Butler

Pick #13 - drcats2013 - Damian Lillard
Pick #14 - 420grover - Paul George
Pick #15 - bbn93 -
Pick #16 - catzman -
Pick #17 - gossie21 -
Pick #18 - FrankUnderwood -
Pick #19 - catsfan3523 -
Pick #20 - usinfantrycat85 -
Pick #21 - Rupp'srunts -
Pick #22 - GonzoCat90 -
Pick #23 - Quest4#9 -
Pick #24 - UKNorse -

Pick #25 - UKNorse -
Pick #26 - Quest4#9 -
Pick #27 - gonzocat90 -
Pick #28 - Ruppsrunts -
Pick #29 - usinfantrycat85 -
Pick #30 - catsfan3523 -
Pick #31 - Frankunderwood -
Pick #32 - gossie21 -
Pick #33 - catzman -
Pick #34 - 420grover -
Pick #35 - drcats2013 -

Reactions: usinfantrycat85
I updated the first post... @gossie21 I appreciate you doing the updating. I can't get on during work which means I cant update regularly :)

I'll do two rounds per thread so after it gets back to me I'll make a new thread.

Reactions: gossie21
I thought for sure PG13 would be available. I only needed 2 more people to get him.

I'm watching for a few specific developments. Won't name names, but there are situations where I wonder if Player X will go before Player Y, and wonder how far some others will fall, for various reasons.

Reactions: 420grover
Just my opinion....

Reach, not sure there is any guarantee that he'll become the best player in the league. This probably should have gone to KD...it's one thing to show potential, but another to live up to the potential and take over in championship series.

Ironic Pick...probably should be #1 pick. Highly skilled 6'10" SF. Probably the best offensive player, and good defensive player. Finally joining a team developing his defense. Oh, and he's only 28. That means bulk of this 7 years is with in his prime.

Great pick. Really hard to tell how far he'll go. Best two way player in the league. Top 10 offensively, and my top pick as a defensive player. Can slow down Lebron James, KD, and JH...basically every damn NBA player. Dude is only 26...meaning he's about to reach his prime and this whole 7 year thing...he is in his Prime. Already won NBA final MVP, carried a team of old timers.

for 7 year game, might be a little too high. I would say he's more of 6/7 pick. He's great, he's gotten to the final, but his peak is now and maybe couple more years. Some other players are literally going into peak AND staying there for the whole 7 years.

Good pick for this spot, but 7 year things always gets me. He is 29, year older than KD. He did have injury issues throughout his career. I wonder how he'll hold off in the next few years. However, if not he should be top 5 pick, so i think this is a good pick.

If not for Injury...he should be #1 pick. Of course injury is major concern. However, he never had a serious one. He probably just need a coach that rest him little more. But...damn his PER is off the charts on consistent basis. he has college players surrounding him. His career should be themed injure. Because it's not just him but his teammate. I don't think he ever had a season where he had steady group of teammates. Scary thought...

I would have probably taken KAT over Boogie.

Great pick.

Good pick. Hopefully his legs hold up. Not so sure...

Great pick, but like Westbrook concerns about his leg. A lot of these super athletic players..7 more years..sheesh. Not so sure.

BTW James harden is only 27...with no injure thats a major concern. How did he fall out of top 10.

Reactions: Aike
Just my opinion....

Reach, not sure there is any guarantee that he'll become the best player in the league. This probably should have gone to KD...it's one thing to show potential, but another to live up to the potential and take over in championship series.

Ironic Pick...probably should be #1 pick. Highly skilled 6'10" SF. Probably the best offensive player, and good defensive player. Finally joining a team developing his defense. Oh, and he's only 28. That means bulk of this 7 years is with in his prime.

Great pick. Really hard to tell how far he'll go. Best two way player in the league. Top 10 offensively, and my top pick as a defensive player. Can slow down Lebron James, KD, and JH...basically every damn NBA player. Dude is only 26...meaning he's about to reach his prime and this whole 7 year thing...he is in his Prime. Already won NBA final MVP, carried a team of old timers.

for 7 year game, might be a little too high. I would say he's more of 6/7 pick. He's great, he's gotten to the final, but his peak is now and maybe couple more years. Some other players are literally going into peak AND staying there for the whole 7 years.

Good pick for this spot, but 7 year things always gets me. He is 29, year older than KD. He did have injury issues throughout his career. I wonder how he'll hold off in the next few years. However, if not he should be top 5 pick, so i think this is a good pick.

If not for Injury...he should be #1 pick. Of course injury is major concern. However, he never had a serious one. He probably just need a coach that rest him little more. But...damn his PER is off the charts on consistent basis. he has college players surrounding him. His career should be themed injure. Because it's not just him but his teammate. I don't think he ever had a season where he had steady group of teammates. Scary thought...

I would have probably taken KAT over Boogie.

Great pick.

Good pick. Hopefully his legs hold up. Not so sure...

Great pick, but like Westbrook concerns about his leg. A lot of these super athletic players..7 more years..sheesh. Not so sure.

BTW James harden is only 27...with no injure thats a major concern. How did he fall out of top 10.
I'll take lebron next 5 yrs vs anyone else taken 1st rd

If I could have my pick of anyone in the first round over the next 5 years (other than my own brilliant pick)... I'm taking Steph.

Can never have too many shooters.

Yes and no. His numbers were great, but are those sustainable or a product of Mike D'Antoni's system?

He was amazing last year...but it wasn't like it was complete outlier in terms of his performance.

Year before was disaster with Cancer that is Howard. But before that Harden posted good numbers as well.

Last year he was 27.4 couple years before he was 26.7. His defense does suck, but he's a great scorer. i still don't see why he isn't top 10.

He was amazing last year...but it wasn't like it was complete outlier in terms of his performance.

Year before was disaster with Cancer that is Howard. But before that Harden posted good numbers as well.

Last year he was 27.4 couple years before he was 26.7. His defense does suck, but he's a great scorer. i still don't see why he isn't top 10.
Last year was a historically great year for Harden. Not just scoring, but he nearly doubled his career averages for assists and rebounds.

Last year was a historically great year for Harden. Not just scoring, but he nearly doubled his career averages for assists and rebounds.

His PER improved by less than 1 since two years ago....

His three point shooting was worst in his career.

His Stl/Blks were both lower than two years ago, and his TO skyrocketed.

While I've got you here Leveon Bell or David johnson with the first pick in a FFball 12 man PPR draft?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT