ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

For the record....

Randle is top-10 in assists for his position..... which is oddly set as "Center" on ESPN. But he would be 6th in assists for PFs. But the real question is why pass when I can score over all 3 of these dudes in my way?

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Randle was going to be my pick on the comeback and buddy hield was also right there for me. Two really nice picks. I’m going with a guy who the last 2 seasons has ascended to an all nba level he got hurt last year towards the end but nothing he won’t fully bounce back from to be 100% next year by November/December. I’ll take Victor Oladipo @hotelblue you’re up

Randle was going to be my pick on the comeback and buddy hield was also right there for me. Two really nice picks. I’m going with a guy who the last 2 seasons has ascended to an all nba level he got hurt last year towards the end but nothing he won’t fully bounce back from to be 100% next year by November/December. I’ll take Victor Oladipo @hotelblue you’re up
Great player but I'm concerned about whether or not he'll ever be the same

In the NBA today you gotta have shooters. So I'll take a player who took a substantial step forward this year, but was a lights out shooter in college. He put up better shooting numbers this year than Klay Thompson, Brad Beal, Donovan Mitchell, and CJ McCollum.

So let's hear it for Buddy Hield.

giphy.gif
You farging bastidge.

Reactions: gossie21
You farging bastidge.
You really only have @miracle7s to blame. If he would have picked Randle 1st I would have left Hield alone.

As it is I really like the way my roster is shaping up. Plenty of athleticism and scoring, requisite amount of star power and potential to grow. Plus nobody from Duke or UofL, if that's important to anyone.

You really only have @miracle7s to blame. If he would have picked Randle 1st I would have left Hield alone.

As it is I really like the way my roster is shaping up. Plenty of athleticism and scoring, requisite amount of star power and potential to grow. Plus nobody from Duke or UofL, if that's important to anyone.
If it is, I only hope they refrain from voting.

Zach Lavine can’t believe he’s still available. Averaged 24 5 and 5 on 50% from 2 37% from 3. A couple other guys I was considering here but I think Lavine has the highest ceiling. @drcats2013 is up

Zach Lavine can’t believe he’s still available. Averaged 24 5 and 5 on 50% from 2 37% from 3. A couple other guys I was considering here but I think Lavine has the highest ceiling. @drcats2013 is up
I already had Embiid and Randle, I couldn't justify taking 3 from the class of 2014 in my first 4 picks.

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
Had a hard time with this one.... BUT again I've been saying this for day 1. I'm not building to win year 1. i'm building to win season 3,4, and 5 of this draft.

Give me Lauri Markkanen

@BigBlueFanGA

Give me one of the best knockdown shooters in the league from 3.. length on the wing 7’1” wingspan..

Otto Porter Jr

Give me one of the best knockdown shooters in the league from 3.. length on the wing 7’1” wingspan..

Otto Porter Jr

Thought I could get him on the way back down.... really grinds my gears. I wonder if I could of went Otto and got Markkenan on the way back.

I would’ve joined in again this year, but tying the knot next Saturday and will be out of the country for the honeymoon. The way these drafts go so long sometimes, I didn’t think I’d have a chance to draft. Nice team tho @BigBlueFanGA

Interesting to see the playoffs this year. It’s the first year we’ve done this draft that a Lebron led team doesn’t feel like the winner automatically. With injuries and parity around the NBA it’s a whole new ball game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT