ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

at this point does anyone have any regrets or like oh shoot I forgot about that player?

Guys like DeRozan are tough in this. You don't really want them as your third guy, but if you don't do it, someone gets them as their fourth or fifth option and then that's a problem.

Couple guys like that still out there.

Was wondering where Zion would land. If things had fallen differently, I was going to pop him in round three on the way down. But when Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell fell, I couldn't pass that up.

There was a ton of different routes I could take to help me win immediately but I’m trying to build a dynasty.... plus I know Jokic already plays well with this dude.

Give me Jamal Murray

I’ll take this guy. He had a really good bounce back year.
blakee.gif

@drcats2013 you up

Reactions: DraftCat
There was a ton of different routes I could take to help me win immediately but I’m trying to build a dynasty.... plus I know Jokic already plays well with this dude.

Give me Jamal Murray
Nice trio you got there. All good shooters and passers.

Reactions: DraftCat
This may be too early but give me another MIP finalist Pascal Siakim. Dudes trajectory right now is insane. His per 36 this year is 19 8 and 4 on a championship team. He can guard all 5 positions, sets great screens, and shot 60% from 2 and 37% from 3 this year. And he’ll be getting better every year the next 3-5 seasons.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
This may be too early but give me another MIP finalist Pascal Siakim. Dudes trajectory right now is insane. His per 36 this year is 19 8 and 4 on a championship team. He can guard all 5 positions, sets great screens, and shot 60% from 2 and 37% from 3 this year. And he’ll be getting better every year the next 3-5 seasons.
Good pick. But I hate the line “he’s only going to get better...”. No, sometimes people can regress. Not that I expect that with Siakim. The phrase is just a pet peeve of mine.

Dang it, that didn't help me. Although Tatum was one I was still considering for my second pick.

I'm legitimately torn at the PF spot. I really like two players. The other guy has a ton of potential, but I've got a guy still available at the #45 pick who is top-25 in scoring, rebounding and double-doubles, and he's only 24 years old.

And he just recently won a twitter battle.

Give me Julius Randle

source.gif

Either Gossie can't find a gif or he handed his phone to Julius Randle and Randle refuses to pass anything to anyone so he can't make his other pick.

Reactions: drcats2013
In the NBA today you gotta have shooters. So I'll take a player who took a substantial step forward this year, but was a lights out shooter in college. He put up better shooting numbers this year than Klay Thompson, Brad Beal, Donovan Mitchell, and CJ McCollum.

So let's hear it for Buddy Hield.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nkycatfan17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT