ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Round 10 (UKNorse Champ)

I'm shocked this guy has lasted this long perfect 5th guy to fill out my roster. averaged 20 and 10 and added the 3pt shot to his repertoire this year shooting it a 35% clip and he's only 21. Give me John Collins.

@gossie21 you're up for 2

I'm shocked this guy has lasted this long perfect 5th guy to fill out my roster. averaged 20 and 10 and added the 3pt shot to his repertoire this year shooting it a 35% clip and he's only 21. Give me John Collins.

@gossie21 you're up for 2
Was really hoping he’d fall to me on the way back through

To round out my starting lineup I’ll take the guy who averaged 2 pts and 1 reb a game for the 2018 season. Then again his peak is around 20/5/4 shooting 37% from 3

Hopefully he bounces back from the Kyrie malaise and thrives in the Kemba paradise..... what could go wrong, amirite?

Give me Gordon Hayward with 2 healthy legs, plz.

giphy.gif

So we’re on round 6 now and I nearly took this guy in round 3. I can’t believe he’s still available. Either I missed it when he was drafted or Nike is paying his family (again) so he can go back to Duke.

I’m assuming neither actually happened so imma gonna draft Marvin Bagley III. Dont give me Marvin II. He sucks.

As a rookie he averaged nearly 18/10 down the stretch from Feb-April. And 21/11 for the season on a per-36 basis. He’s just scratching the surface of his talent.

source.gif

Last edited:
So we’re on round 6 now and I nearly took this guy in round 3. I can’t believe he’s still available. Either I missed it when he was drafted or Nike is paying his family (again) so he can go back to Duke.

I’m assuming neither actually happened so imma gonna draft Marvin Bagley III. Dont give me Marvin II. He sucks.

As a rookie he averaged nearly 18/10 down the stretch from Feb-April. And 21/11 for the season on a per-36 basis. He’s just scratching the surface of his talent.

source.gif
haha. I was almost took Bagley before Collins but figured he'd still be here for my comeback. Funny how that goes. However I'll continue the I can't believe the guy is still here trend and take Mike Conley Jr. Always been an under the rim player so being 31 doesn't bug me. Averaged a career high in points this year at 22, still top 10 in the league in PER for guards and he's one of only 4 guards in history to average more than 6 assists per game for a season with a single digit turnover percentage which he also did last year.

@hotelblue you're up

Reactions: hotelblue
haha. I was almost took Bagley before Collins but figured he'd still be here for my comeback. Funny how that goes. However I'll continue the I can't believe the guy is still here trend and take Mike Conley Jr. Always been an under the rim player so being 31 doesn't bug me. Averaged a career high in points this year at 22, still top 10 in the league in PER for guards and he's one of only 4 guards in history to average more than 6 assists per game for a season with a single digit turnover percentage which he also did last year.

@hotelblue you're up
Great 2-way guard.

@hotelblue you're up
it was down to him or lowry for me. he’s in his prime prime. coming off an injury averaged 20 a game last year. mashburn type recovery at this point in his career.

Reactions: miracle7s
it was down to him or lowry for me. he’s in his prime prime. coming off an injury averaged 20 a game last year. mashburn type recovery at this point in his career.
yes, very pleased to get him. he is in his prime prime as you said. I know the voting in this is skewed in different ways but Conley gives me a guy who will still be pretty close to peak prime for 3 or 4 of the 5 years and gives the other guys on my team invaluable leadership and advice on being a true pros pro

Reactions: hotelblue
Updated the main page. Side note half way surprised this year that people are paying attention and not choosing players that have already been picked.

Great Job! *knocks on wood*

I'll take a 6'7 freak athlete who just fijished top 10 in 3s made, shot 38% from deep, and did so in the role he'd play for my squad coming off the bench for 26 minutes a game.

He's still only 28 years old and has garnered all defensive team votes the last few years while continuing to average 15 points per game.

I'll take Terrence Ross, G/F.

There's only one reason this guy is still available.

Top 20 in PER, Box +/-, Win shares, blocks and a nightmare on both ends with 17/7/1.5 in just 27 minutes. A motor that never stops, a great finisher, rebounder, defender, screener and competitor.

Montrezl Harrell, F/C

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT