ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas playing in Puerto Rico

Be honest guys, if UK were playing against a team with Eric Gordon and Buddy Hield you wouldn’t be falling all over yourselves to act like that is meaningless. Just admit it to yourselves at least.

I thought it was cool that Memphis got to play against Quinones, a guy that played for them just 3 years ago.

It would be something to get a group of NBA-level former Cats and get a hard-played scrimmage like Cyril got in the TBT for instance.

Well I haven't read the whole thread but I hope you aren't talking about me here. All I was saying is many people here would have been doing the same thing if we had played a team with Eric Gordon and Buddy Hield.

No no no. Not you at all.

Reactions: STL_Cat
I thought it was cool that Memphis got to play against Quinones, a guy that played for them just 3 years ago.

It would be something to get a group of NBA-level former Cats and get a hard-played scrimmage like Cyril got in the TBT for instance.
Problem is our guys are too valuable to their teams. lol.

I would be cool if we could though.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Kansas fans act like they were playing an NBA team. Two guys in their 30's. lol Nice players, but c'mon.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
They have some key pieces back, but they were not elite last year. Adding Dickinson will help, but this will be a very beatable team.

I get it, you have to put someone No 1, but I think there will be better teams out there by tournament time.
Our starting 5 could compete with any team in the country. Our bench was non-existent. We won't have that problem this year as we are legit deep and will be redshirting McDowell and Clemence. Furphy is going to be a star.

Our starting 5 could compete with any team in the country. Our bench was non-existent. We won't have that problem this year as we are legit deep and will be redshirting McDowell and Clemence. Furphy is going to be a star.
Don’t get me wrong, I think Kansas will be a competitive team, but not dominate. I don’t think there will be any teams that are. Kansas is in the mix and I get why they’re likely to be No 1, but I don’t fear them.

Reactions: HAWK1962
This guy really typed all of this out to go 0/7 on his takes. Buddy Hield, Eric Gordon, 2 European pros, and AJ Storr. It. Is. Not. Hard. To. Do. Research. You have not and will never play that level of competition. You guys play D2 level kids that are 19 years old.

We have 8 championships which is double of KU. I think we know how to schedule games. Now, go talk to your KU friends, all 7 of you. The conversation would actually make sense considering we are UK fans here and don’t care about your input or what you have to say. Our program is head and shoulders above KU, so I understand your frustration with not being us but it is what it is.

Wow, butt hurt much since we passed you in all-time wins. So as always you have talent but under achieve every year. That might be because you guys are so focused on KU that you can’t admit your coach sucks and you are the biggest under-achievers in all of college bb and your motto is wait until next year. Lol. It’s funny you guys say KU cheats but your program has been the biggest cheaters in college basketball history. Look in a mirror. RCJH baby. NC’s again with the best coach. See you in Chicago.

Wow, butt hurt much since we passed you in all-time wins. So as always you have talent but under achieve every year. That might be because you guys are so focused on KU that you can’t admit your coach sucks and you are the biggest under-achievers in all of college bb and your motto is wait until next year. Lol. It’s funny you guys say KU cheats but your program has been the biggest cheaters in college basketball history. Look in a mirror. RCJH baby. NC’s again with the best coach. See you in Chicago.
Shut up chihuahua. You guys still have as many banners as UConn. And they did it a lot more efficiently than the 100 millions years it took your program to get there.

Wins. Lol. You can’t even get past 5 banners.

Shut up chihuahua. You guys still have as many banners as UConn. And they did it a lot more efficiently than the 100 millions years it took your program to get there.

That’s all you got, name calling. WOW, the truth hurts don’t it. Come on join the bandwagon we have room. RCJH!!!

Be honest guys, if UK were playing against a team with Eric Gordon and Buddy Hield you wouldn’t be falling all over yourselves to act like that is meaningless. Just admit it to yourselves at least.

If they didn't play the last quarter, and we still couldn't outscore them, still lost, TF are we hanging our hats on?

I'm just saying, eff Kansas and all that, not many teams out there I dislike more than KU. But I know fans and our fans would be beating chests over competing with a team with Hield and Gordon. Self-awareness is important.

Dude, they didn't play the last 10 minutes of the game. If they had, Kansas would have lost by double digits. So impressive.

I swear, our fans are getting so horrid. Calipari has really blew the nuts off of some of yall mother ****ers. I know we have sucked the last few years, but get a god damn grip.

Reactions: Montana81
Lmao that's pretty rich. I invite you to take a look again at which school has the most violations in NCAA history, and it's by a lot. The school's initials are U and K alright, but it ain't the one in Lexington. Spoiler: you may not like the answer.

If you guys want KU fans to stop acting so cocky, you could win too? More likely y’all make the NIT or flame out in an early round lately than do anything substantial.

Approaching early Self-KU years levels lol

Kansas fans act like they were playing an NBA team. Two guys in their 30's. lol Nice players, but c'mon.
If they would have had all the NBA players play and for the whole game then yeah it would have been an incredible test. A scrimmage with 2 of them playing a couple quarters is kinda meh. Yeah they are legit but who know how valuable it was.

Lmao that's pretty rich. I invite you to take a look again at which school has the most violations in NCAA history, and it's by a lot. The school's initials are U and K alright, but it ain't the one in Lexington. Spoiler: you may not like the answer.
Yeah and they skated on one of the biggest cheating scandals ever too.

Reactions: GG24

The wins are worthless too because about 200+ of them are fraudulent that they skated on. Not to mention give us 8 more seasons of free play and we would be up 150 games anyway.

If you guys want KU fans to stop acting so cocky, you could win too? More likely y’all make the NIT or flame out in an early round lately than do anything substantial.

Approaching early Self-KU years levels lol

We have double the championships and you are here on our board obsessing over us. 😂

You lost and it’s embarrassing, blame your worthless coach, not us. 🤷‍♂️😉

Last edited:
We have double the championships and you are here on our board obsessing over us. 😂

You lost and it’s embarrassing, blame your worthless coach, not us. 🤷‍♂️😉
You have been a mid major since 2015 bud, and St. Peter’s was worse than any of our losses. I’ll sleep okay at night!

• Haha
Reactions: -BBH-
You have been a mid major since 2015 bud, and St. Peter’s was worse than any of our losses. I’ll sleep okay at night!

Why cherry pick what years you want to use? Fits your agenda better that way, huh? 😁

So when we smacked y’all around by 20 a couple years ago we were a mid major? I’m good with that. I’m also good with having double the championships as a mid major. We are literally running out of fingers to place championship rings and you spend hours on another teams message board seeking validation. You aren’t getting validation here from your daddy (UK)

It’s ok son, at least you tried. 😉

Why cherry pick what years you want to use? Fits your agenda better that way, huh? 😁

So when we smacked y’all around by 20 a couple years ago we were a mid major? I’m good with that. I’m also good with having double the championships as a mid major. We are literally running out of fingers to place championship rings and you spend hours on another teams message board seeking validation. You aren’t getting validation here from your daddy (UK)

It’s ok son, at least you tried. 😉
Nah just because you haven’t done anything for almost a decade, and really not that much since 2000… if it wasn’t for Anthony Davis growing like 14 inches his senior year of high school it would be bleak.

Congrats on 1948-1958 though that was a good decade!

• Haha
Reactions: -BBH-
Nah just because you haven’t done anything for almost a decade, and really not that much since 2000… if it wasn’t for Anthony Davis growing like 14 inches his senior year of high school it would be bleak.

Since Calipari and self have coached at UK and KU we both have the same number of championships and final fours, and Cal is considered our 3rd best coach, 80% of us want him fired, and we’re mainly completely unhappy with him. That’s how much better our program historically has been. There is nothing you could possibly say negative about us that we haven’t said 1,000,000 times in here.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

I'd say it was a very good decade. UK won almost as many titles (3) in those ten years as your program has won (4) in its entire history.

Kansas fans talking smack about pre-Vietnam titles when you guys claim 6 titles (2 Helms) on your wikipedia page, your message boards, and your official media guides, is the very definition of mental delusion.

Reactions: -BBH- and UKAlum88
He's still an NBA player and has been a pretty good one. We should admit that we would be blowing that up as a big deal as well, if not we show zero self awareness
If we forget the comparison for a second and ask your self was KU beaten by a good team and where would that team be ranked D1?

It’s ok to cry, I would too if I only had 4 championships. Good thing we have 8 so I can laugh in your face. 😁

Kansas fans spending their Sunday morning trolling our board.

#rent free #see you in November

I'd say it was a very good decade. UK won almost as many titles (3) in those ten years as your program has won (4) in its entire history.

Kansas fans talking smack about pre-Vietnam titles when you guys claim 6 titles (2 Helms) on your wikipedia page, your message boards, and your official media guides, is the very definition of mental delusion.
1) I don’t claim helms titles, yuck.
2) 4 of your titles were in that span
3) since 1960 we both have won 4.
4) If you were around to see those 4, then power to you, enjoy telling your grandkids about it at dinner tonight. “Back in my day, people respected UK!”
5) this is fun

4) If you were around to see those 4, then power to you, enjoy telling your grandkids about it at dinner tonight. “Back in my day, people respected UK!”
5) this is fun
#rentfree #bye

5) this is fun

You call us Daddy so I’m assuming you still respect us?

That should tell you something, if we stopped playing basketball in 1960, we would still be your daddy 63 years later and have the same amount of titles. 😂

Still no validation in sight, keep trying son, daddy applauds your effort.

You call us Daddy so I’m assuming you still respect us?

That should tell you something, if we stopped playing basketball in 1960, we would still be your daddy 63 years later and have the same amount of titles. 😂

Still no validation in sight, keep trying son, daddy applauds your effort.
Daddy, washed… same thing I guess?

We own the overall series 24-11 and double you up on championships. Exactly what makes KU the better program?? Not opinions, cold hard facts?? Please elaborate… 😄
Still living in the past friend. In the average Americans age (38.1 years)
KU is up 9-8, titles 3-3, KU more wins, and a better national perception despite paying recruits (idk how y’all are hated THAT much lol).

Again, will give full credit to your post-WWII strength and conditioning coach for getting your players ready back then. I have no rebuttals then.

Last edited:
Still living in the past friend. In the average Americans lifetime (38.1 years)
KU is up 9-8, titles 3-3, KU more wins, and a better national perception despite paying recruits (idk how y’all are hated THAT much lol).

Again, will give full credit to your post-WWII strength and conditioning coach for getting your players ready back then. I have no rebuttals then.

Cherry picked stats!! 😂😂😂

“In the last 38 years, 3 days, 7 hours, 21 minutes and 9 seconds, we are better than you” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

24-11 and 8-4. That ends any further debate. Now go spend time with your family on this beautiful Sunday, there’s no validation here. We are better than KU in every single facet.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
5) this is fun
If you feel trolling is fun you will really get a kick out of whole sex thing when and if you finaly get laid

Daddy, washed… same thing I guess?

#rentfree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT