ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

This basketball player is large and athletic and talented and only 21 and fills a role on my team.

I will take Miles Bridges, F.

Had him in mind several rounds. Would of taken him if I wasn't trying to find that perfect balance of win now and have young stars

Had him in mind several rounds. Would of taken him if I wasn't trying to find that perfect balance of win now and have young stars

He probably has stats and trends and analysis that prove he's good but I actually just like that he's tall and his jersey looks neat.

This basketball player is large and athletic and talented and only 21 and fills a role on my team.

I will take Miles Bridges, F.

I almost took him the last 2 rounds. Averaged 13, 6 & 2 with solid shooting & defense at age 21. At 225 lbs with a well rounded game you could get away with using him as a small ball 4 too.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
I almost took him the last 2 rounds. Averaged 13, 6 & 2 with solid shooting & defense at age 21. At 225 lbs with a well rounded game you could get away with using him as a small ball 4 too.

That's what I think he'll grow into. I want him to fill that RoCo/Morris spot later while giving me some bulk and athleticism on the wing now.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Okay so a genuine “sorry you had to deal with my flaky ass” to all you guys. For real lol.

This last week was just particularly hectic with kids, plus we implemented some new things for work which I had to roll out and distribute this week. Just been a busy busy 10 days or so!

Thank you all again for being good sports. I KNOW it could get frustrating.

Last edited:
Okay so a genuine “sorry you had to deal with my flaky ass” to all you guys. For real lol.

This last week was just particularly hectic with kids, plus we implanted some new things for work which I had to roll out and distribute this week. Just been a busy busy 10 days or so!

Thank you all again for being good sports. I KNOW it could get frustrating.
You’re good, Frank, don’t sweat it. It’s all in good fun and if anything made the draft more fun lol.

Indeed!

We breed like rabbits.
7e5bd522d4faf6731bbfdd5f12ac7b80.jpg

I'd love to do other sports drafts.. but I have a feeling they wouldn't be allowed in Rupp Rafters forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT