ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

1st round voting closes around 12:30 - 1 EST tomorrow... so if you haven't conceited defeat I'd start getting active!

Semi-Finals is up.

Question for the Mods if anyone reads this thread. Would I be able to do a MLB Draft on Rupp Rafters or would I be banished to Paddock?

Last edited:
Please note liking my post does not mean your in... please reply in the comments. 9:00 I'll be making it public in Paddock for sign ups

I could but they’d all be from the NL Central, lol. I’m a Reds fan & really only watch them now. Weird bc truth be told baseball is probably my favorite sport. I’ve just had a hard time getting into it the last 4-5 years like I did my whole life up until that point.
I could probably name you 200 players that were active in 2003, about the prime of my fan hood. Over the last 10 years I’ve lost interest, but love the history of the game and it’s players. Sammy Sosa was one of my childhood hero’s. I’ll have to make myself not draft him early lol

I could probably name you 200 players that were active in 2003, about the prime of my fan hood. Over the last 10 years I’ve lost interest, but love the history of the game and it’s players. Sammy Sosa was one of my childhood hero’s. I’ll have to make myself not draft him early lol

Same here man, I love the history. Check out this print I saw online. I’d love to get one & blow it up to cover half a wall, lol. Crap, it didn’t post. Gonna try again. Lol

Sign up is in Paddock. Please go there to sign up... will not be adding anyone else from this thread

Wanted to give this group a heads up I'll be posting in paddock likely at 9EST tonight for MLB Draft sign ups. If you post in this thread I'll include your entry before posting.

I highly doubt Mods will let me host a MLB Draft in Rafters lol but if one sees this post and says otherwise that would be great.

@Cowtown Cat
@jrpross
@FrankUnderwood
@BigBlueFanGA
@GonzoCat90
@catsfan3523
@quest4#9
@JHannibalSmith
@YaySports
@WilmoreCat
@jwhite123
@GoBigBlue712