ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

I’m going to go ahead and say it this is the steal of the draft. I recon people forgot about this dude due to his recent injury...

However he is fully healthy and the Trailblazers had him playing the next game until the virus hit

Give me Jusuf Nurkić

@drcats2013

I’m going to go ahead and say it this is the steal of the draft. I recon people forgot about this dude due to his recent injury...

However he is fully healthy and the Trailblazers had him playing the next game until the virus hit

Give me Jusuf Nurkić

@drcats2013
Was taking him next. He’s good, just felt I needed a sf defender more.

I’ll take a big that can stretch the floor, and who is still one of the best rim protectors in the game. Give me Brook Lopez.

For my final pick, it’s time. I know he’s not on a team yet and I will probably be punished more than rewarded for this pick, but give me Demarcus Cousins.

Was also taking one of these two

Reactions: drcats2013
Tried to triple check and make sure this guy was still available. He’s 31 but still averaging 8 and 10, one of the best rebounders and shot blockers in the game. PER of 20 still at his age. Just for a defensive presence off the bench give me DeAndre Jordan

@WilmoreCat otc

Tried to triple check and make sure this guy was still available. He’s 31 but still averaging 8 and 10, one of the best rebounders and shot blockers in the game. PER of 20 still at his age. Just for a defensive presence off the bench give me DeAndre Jordan

@WilmoreCat otc
Good pick. I almost took him 2 rounds ago but went with the younger Hachimura instead.

Reactions: jwhite123
With my final pick I will take a solid 2 guard averaging 16/3/2 and a good shooter. Give me Dillon Brooks. Wanted a rookie but i decided not to. @YaySports
The emphasis on rookies is a bit overblown. We’re doing a 5 year period, so a rookie not named Zion or Ja wouldn’t be all that valuable as they’d hardly be reaching their prime even by year 5. I’d personally rather have a player in his 30’s that’s proven and still not showing signs of decline

With my final pick I will take a solid 2 guard averaging 16/3/2 and a good shooter. Give me Dillon Brooks. Wanted a rookie but i decided not to. @YaySports
I was between him and someone else so you just made it easier lol with my last pick ill go with another young gun im sure fans here will love. During his rookie season he averaged 14 points and 5 rebounds. He struggled on and off as most rookies do early but by the end of the season he was hitting his stride, averaging 17-4.5-3 in the 11 games after the all star break while shooting 45% from the field (season average just above 40%). Hes one of the more gifted young scorers in the league and should see a jump every year he gets more comfortable and should be a 20 ppg scorer very soon. Ill go with RJ Barrett.

I was considering him but i felt like he would hurt me because everyone would think he would take too many shots; very solid player though.
The thought crossed my mind but if he improves then im ok with him shooting. His percentages are solid for a rook. Plus he wont see tons of time playing behind Harden for a few years and offers something different than Herro.

Reactions: WilmoreCat
I was between him and someone else so you just made it easier lol with my last pick ill go with another young gun im sure fans here will love. During his rookie season he averaged 14 points and 5 rebounds. He struggled on and off as most rookies do early but by the end of the season he was hitting his stride, averaging 17-4.5-3 in the 11 games after the all star break while shooting 45% from the field (season average just above 40%). Hes one of the more gifted young scorers in the league and should see a jump every year he gets more comfortable and should be a 20 ppg scorer very soon. Ill go with RJ Barrett.
CRAP!!

I need one more scoring wing and you guys are all just going right down my list of options [laughing]

Reactions: YaySports
I’m gonna close out my roster with some instant offense on the bench. He’s averaged at least 15 pts/game the last 6 years & averaged 16, 3 & 2 this season while shooting 41% from 3 in his 27 year old season. He’s been around a while but will just be entering his prime years next season. I’ll take Tim Hardaway Jr.

@quest4#9 OTC

Good pick. I knew I should have picked him with my last pick. Was hoping he’d fall to my next pick

Reactions: YaySports
This guy is the 13th best defender in the league this year according to defensive win shares which is the best rating of all centers outside of embiid and Lopez. He’s the same age as Lebron and doesn’t really rely on athleticism at all, so I don’t expect a sharp decline. He’s an nba champion. I just need him to give me good defensive minutes off the bench. Marc gasol.

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
If i said i was sorry id be lying haha. Its one of the painful things about fantasy drafts. It always seems to be the guy right before you too
It is painful but it’s so much fun. My list 3 picks ago was, in order, Brooks, Hardaway jr, and Barrett. They were the next 3 taken. At least I know I have good taste in picks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT