ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

I literally just look at random NBA teams rosters and always find people overlooked or forgotten . It’s very helpful these last few rounds

Reactions: jrpross
Let me see if I have that @GonzoCat90 thing figured out.

My next pick is a real sleeper I’ve been sitting on for several rounds now. He is a lockdown defender, in fact, he’s such a fantastic defender he doesn’t even need to be on the floor to shut his man down. Over the last 8 games of last year he increased his offensive efficiency by .01% and his PER by nearly .1 and he actually got a rebound which clearly shows he’s ready for a breakout season. An all star appearance is likely in the next couple of years. I pick the man and future legend, Patrick Beverly.

Your satire won't get out of the first round either.

Lol, it was funny and you know it.

I'm all for being the butt of a joke. the selling of draft picks has long been a running gag in these GM drafts, that was just poorly done.

Especially with a guy like Pat Bev that had so much ammo you could have used. I'll do your next one for you.

Reactions: drcats2013
I'm all for being the butt of a joke. the selling of draft picks has long been a running gag in these GM drafts, that was just poorly done.

Especially with a guy like Pat Bev that had so much ammo you could have used. I'll do your next one for you.
Lol

You’ve done a fantastic job running these drafts. They’re silly, but fun, and do take a little time and effort from you. I’ve said it before, but its much appreciated.

Appreciate it... now who do I contact to become a Gold member :) I think my blood sweat and tears deserves some recognition!

Mods can my ID be changed to "DraftCat" ?!

I need an elite perimeter defender for guys like Durant and Lebron. He can also play some pt guard for you. He's just 23 so he will only get better. I'll take Justice Winslow.

If i could pick in my sleep i would have lol. Ill go with a guy who is just 20 years old. The start to his NBA career was a mixed bag early but he improved every month the season went on, shooting 41, 44, 55% across the final 3 months of the season. 40,35,47% from 3 in those 3 months. (Although march only had 4 games before the league was shut down.) in those months his scoring average went from 12-13-17.5. He seemed to settle in the longer things went and became the player many thought he shoulda been in college. His best basketball is ahead of him and he should add more quality perimeter shooting to space the floor for Harden/Fox. Ill go with Cam Reddish

If i could pick in my sleep i would have lol. Ill go with a guy who is just 20 years old. The start to his NBA career was a mixed bag early but he improved every month the season went on, shooting 41, 44, 55% across the final 3 months of the season. 40,35,47% from 3 in those 3 months. (Although march only had 4 games before the league was shut down.) in those months his scoring average went from 12-13-17.5. He seemed to settle in the longer things went and became the player many thought he shoulda been in college. His best basketball is ahead of him and he should add more quality perimeter shooting to space the floor for Harden/Fox. Ill go with Cam Reddish

As a Hawks fan I’m very optimistic about Cam’s future. I truly hate rooting for Dukies but it was very nice watching the gradual improvement in his shot. He was a pretty good playmaker & defender by the end of the season too.

Reactions: YaySports
I will forever refer to anything late as “Frank”. If I’m late for something, I’ll simply tell everyone, “Sorry I was Frank, I had to stop and get gas.” Or, “poker starts at 8:00 tonight, guys. BYOB and try not to be Frank.”

It’s time for bed. We’ve beaten this dead horse into oblivion. Lol.

Frank you later.

Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT