ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD******

You can tell Monk is nervous as a Cat on a wire but Willis came to play so that is good. Want to see Bam get a ton of touches down low . We won't scoe a ton in transition as Arky can do it well as well. UK got damn lucky not having to go to USC or Arky this year as those are the 2 teams who can play with us though UF is the 2nd best team in the league.

Reactions: ukfan041
Dana O'Neill tweeting about a flagrant foul from Dillon Brooks. Says no place for this nonsense. Look over here. Nothing to see in Durham.

Willis doing good.

One thing i don't want to see is both BAM and Willis jumping at the same time for Block.

wow, nice block
thought for sure they were going to call a foul - wouldn't have even questioned it, really
ok maybe a little, but still

OMG Willis HOT tonight - we need it
defense is hot and cold - allowing them into the paint too easily, and I won't even discuss rebounding

Bam will prob play almost the whole game. Hump just isn't ready to play more than one minute stretches

Id love to watch the game but f'ing Directv has last years Alabama Clemson game on where our game is supposed to be.

Need to rebound better and need Monk to just settle down. No worries, I feel we'll be fine. Arky came to play, and they want this BADLY, but we WILL defend our house!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT