ADVERTISEMENT

KSR Thread

thedahc

Freshman
Aug 3, 2006
Where did the Ksr DJ Wagner thread from earlier go?

Why was it pulled?

Me too. That’s why it stayed up so long. Then it degrades into pissing matches.
Got it. Yeah I don't want that but I don't want to let Ksr off the hook for what they pulled today.

They are already trying to spin it like they never said it. It's played out.

Got it. Yeah I don't want that but I don't want to let Ksr off the hook for what they pulled today.

They are already trying to spin it like they never said it. It's played out.
I saw that on Twitter. And I agree with you. It’s unfortunate that so many good conversations go down the road they do. I will never understand why as UK fans or even just fellow sports fans that people fuss and fight so much and sometimes get so nasty. Maybe it’s because it’s conducted behind the shield of anonymity.

Sorry, rant off.

I saw that on Twitter. And I agree with you. It’s unfortunate that so many good conversations go down the road they do. I will never understand why as UK fans or even just fellow sports fans that people fuss and fight so much and sometimes get so nasty. Maybe it’s because it’s conducted behind the shield of anonymity.

Sorry, rant off.
BINGO IN ALL CAPS!!

Sorry, rant off.

You need to be more outraged.

• Haha
Reactions: jedwar
Where did the Ksr DJ Wagner thread from earlier go?

Why was it pulled?
Probably because Matt and the boys were backtracking yesterday about the false DJ comments. They said they didn't say anything that people accused them of saying and that most UK fan's don't even know who they are. It seems funny that they put a rumor out there and while they may not have said it was true they sure did fan the flame by even repeating it on the air. Also, they like to act like they are the main voice of the UK fanbase until something like this happens then all of a sudden nobody even knows who they are? 😂😂

I wonder if someone from UK reached out and told them to stop spreading rumors and regurgitating false stories or they will be blackballed all together.

Probably because Matt and the boys were backtracking yesterday about the false DJ comments. They said they didn't say anything that people accused them of saying and that most UK fan's don't even know who they are. It seems funny that they put a rumor out there and while they may not have said it was true they sure did fan the flame by even repeating it on the air. Also, they like to act like they are the main voice of the UK fanbase until something like this happens then all of a sudden nobody even knows who they are? 😂😂

I wonder if someone from UK reached out and told them to stop spreading rumors and regurgitating false stories or they will be blackballed all together.
I was wondering that myself.

I like Matt, but that wasn’t his finest moment.
Yeah I agree. It was funny he even went as far as to blame it getting out of hand on the people spreading on social media what he started on the radio. He said if they hadn't made a big deal out of it on social media then there wouldn't have been anything to it.

Well Matt if you didn't get on, as you like to remind everyone all the time, UK's biggest fan radio show and bring up an unsubstantiated rumor then it doesn't get out of hand either. Like usual he doesn't want to shoulder any blame or take any responsibility when his fact are optional comments are incorrect. If you aren't trying to stir up crap why do you even bring up something that you have no idea if it's true or not.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Yeah I agree. It was funny he even went as far as to blame it getting out of hand on the people spreading on social media what he started on the radio. He said if they hadn't made a big deal out of it on social media then there wouldn't have been anything to it.

Well Matt if you didn't get on, as you like to remind everyone all the time, UK's biggest fan radio show and bring up an unsubstantiated rumor then it doesn't get out of hand either. Like usual he doesn't want to shoulder any blame or take any responsibility when his fact are optional comments are incorrect. If you aren't trying to stir up crap why do you even bring up something that you have no idea if it's true or not.
Yeah, he was def trying to stir it up. Even Drew’s comment about “rumors being out there” was pure garbage nonsense.

Like I said, I like the show and like Matt (all of them), but that was poor taste and just sitting the pot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT