At Auburn
At LSU

Alabama
At Miss St
Arkansas
Vanderbilt
At Tennessee

8-2 best case? L's at Auburn and Tenn.
4-6 worst case? L's all road games and one more home loss.

I am thinking 6-4.
Win the next 3 of 5. L's to Auburn and possibly Ole Miss or at LSU.
Then we go 4 of 5. L's At Tennessee. Worried we might lose one of the Alabama or Arkansas game.

This Vandy game is huge. Lose it and we could be in big trouble. As in season over may end up in NIT big trouble.
Hoping for 7-3 rest of the way, but 6-4 might be slightly more realistic.

Honestly, got to see what they do at Vandy tomorrow. If they come out with another slow start and let this Vandy team stick around, well it might be time to stick a fork in them.

I’ll go 6-4 for now, and hope one of the wins is either at Auburn or Tenn. This team really needs another quality win. My excitement level for the end of the season has dropped a lot the last two weeks.

At Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss L
At Auburn L
At LSU W

Alabama L
At Miss St L
Arkansas L
Vanderbilt W
At Tennessee L

8-2 best case? L's at Auburn and Tenn.
4-6 worst case? L's all road games and one more home loss.

I am thinking 6-4.
Win the next 3 of 5. L's to Auburn and possibly Ole Miss or at LSU.
Then we go 4 of 5. L's At Tennessee. Worried we might lose one of the Alabama or Arkansas game.

This Vandy game is huge. Lose it and we could be in big trouble. As in season over may end up in NIT big trouble.
Hoping for 7-3 rest of the way, but 6-4 might be slightly more realistic.
At Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss L
At Auburn L
At LSU W

Alabama L
At Miss St L
Arkansas L
Vanderbilt W
At Tennessee L

5-5

Losses at UT, at Auburn, at MSU, at LSU (Collins has career night and taunts Cal and the UK bench after making his third three of the game and 4th three of the season) and either a loss at Vandy or dropping another home game.

Hope I’m deadass wrong, but the team I’ve seen the last 2 weeks instills zero confidence in me.

5-5 with losses coming against UT, Bama, Auburn, and 2 of Ole Miss, Gonzaga. MSU and LSU. 4-6 would not suprise me at all.

Lose first round of SEC.

8/9 seed and lose first round.

Cal prove me wrong, please!
This sounds about right, it would fall right in line with what has happened the last few years.
Then we have 6 players leave at the end of the season, only 3 should leave. (Dilly, Reeves and Mitchell) we might have more then 6 leave.

At Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss W
At Auburn L
At LSU W

Alabama W
At Miss St L
Arkansas W
Vanderbilt W
At Tennessee L

7-3

Reactions: Sejonesy
I'll stick with what I said before, although I will likely be dead wrong.

@Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss W
@Auburn L
@LSU W
Alabama W
@Miss St L
Arkansas W
Vanderbilt W
@Tennessee L

22-9 Regular season

1W & 1L in SEC-T (5 seed)
1W & 1L in NCAA-T (7 seed)

24-11 Final record

Reactions: rivercatinfl
6-4. Auburn n UT are losses and we lose 2 of the rest. Enter post season at 10 losses and 11 entering ncass . Just going by what I see not what I want. An yeah it sucks

Really need to win them all to help their resume and NCAAT seeding. But I seriously doubt that happens. Agree 8-2 best case scenario with L's at Auburn and at Tenn.

We get Wagner/Mitchell back healthy, this team locks in defensively and we go on an insane run.
9 out of the next 10, Win SEC tourney going away and win the natty.

Screw sunshine pumping, we have awesome guards a top 10 prospect that will find his way soon and one of the 3 7footers will start asserting themselves as the alpha.

If it does not happen life still goes on for me, I am not nearly as emotional on it as I once was. It is just harder than it used to be, and young kids tend to let you down more than not.

I do however still believe this team has what it takes. They have to start believing it at some point.

4-6 with wins over Ole Miss, Alabama, Arkansas, and Vandy at home. We are playing awful basketball right now.

Reactions: KFuqua
I'll stick with what I said before, although I will likely be dead wrong.

@Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss W
@Auburn L
@LSU W
Alabama W
@Miss St L
Arkansas W
Vanderbilt W
@Tennessee L

22-9 Regular season

1W & 1L in SEC-T (5 seed)
1W & 1L in NCAA-T (7 seed)

24-11 Final record
That’s my hope as well but if they do this and maybe sneak out 1 more win in the sec tourney I could see them getting a 5 seed In the ncaa tourney

Reactions: CatPhight
Even thinking abt missing the tourney with this squad makes me sick
It would be beyond embarrassing, but the sad part is I can see it happening. I honestly have no clue what happens these next 10 games at all. Tuesday is the perfect example, Kentucky should win that game by double digits and be on cruise control. But we all know Kentucky will let vandy hang around and make the game way tougher than it should be

Reactions: Klix
It would be beyond embarrassing, but the sad part is I can see it happening. I honestly have no clue what happens these next 19 games at all. Tuesday is the perfect example, Kentucky should win that game by double digits and be on cruise control. But we all know Kentucky will let vandy hang around and make the game way tougher than it should be
Vandy only averages 66 ppg, bet everything on them getting 80-90

I know this , IF Z is available Wed pm and Cal plays him 3-5 minutes , I'm down , out , quit , I'll never watch another game until he's gone . Win or lose .

Reactions: Mike-McD
We will not beat Alabama, they have won 10 of 11, and have a high scoring offense, and our defense is God awful. Another 100pt opponent output in Rupp. Actually, we have let a lot less offensively talented team put up big numbers, so Alabama may break an all time Rupp scoring record.

Reactions: aceman509
At Vandy L
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss W
At Auburn L
At LSU L

Alabama L
At Miss St L
Arkansas W
Vanderbilt W
At Tennessee L

I’m going 4-6. Cal can’t coach!

Reactions: CROCAT
My W/L range as the UK ship is taking on water. 3-7 to 7-3

@Vandy (60% W)
Gonzaga (65% W)
Ole Miss (70% W)
@Auburn (75% L)
@LSU (55% L)
Alabama (60% L) Bama may drop 120 on UK!!! 😯
@Miss St (60% L)
Arkansas (85% W)
Vandy (90% W)
@Tennessee (75% L)

I think these next three are very winnable games that will make or break UK for the season.
Play good, win all three handily, build some confidence, play well enough to win at least one of next three, split the last four. Finish the regular season's last ten games at 5-5, 9-9 in SEC and 20-11 overall, playing in SEC tourney on Thursday in 2nd round.
Also, I believe if the ship is not turned around BIG TIME, there could be 1-3 player "Opt-Outs" with some magical injury before the regular season is over, if not already............

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
If we win the next three, the entirety of Rupp Arena will be filled with Cal's farts during the postgame.

And then he'll rip our hearts out losing the next 4 and dodge the postgame.

We will not beat Alabama, they have won 10 of 11, and have a high scoring offense, and our defense is God awful. Another 100pt opponent output in Rupp. Actually, we have let a lot less offensively talented team put up big numbers, so Alabama may break an all time Rupp scoring record.
I think we match up better with Alabama than a Tennessee or South Carolina. If Alabama runs and speeds the game up, that will play to our advantage. If they slow it down and make the game a rock fight, you are probably right that the Cats will fold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT