ADVERTISEMENT

10 games left. What ya got?

Hard to say...can you tell me if Cal is going to have surgery for his cranial anal inversion? We have enough talent to go 7-3 despite his roster malpractice.

At Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss W
At Auburn L
At LSU W

Alabama W
At Miss St L
Arkansas W
Vanderbilt W
At Tennessee L

7-3
That's how I see it IF we play the way we used to play. If not, I can see 4-6. Such a strange season.

At Vandy
Gonzaga
Ole Miss
At Auburn
At LSU

Alabama
At Miss St
Arkansas
Vanderbilt
At Tennessee

8-2 best case? L's at Auburn and Tenn.
4-6 worst case? L's all road games and one more home loss.

I am thinking 6-4.
Win the next 3 of 5. L's to Auburn and possibly Ole Miss or at LSU.
Then we go 4 of 5. L's At Tennessee. Worried we might lose one of the Alabama or Arkansas game.

This Vandy game is huge. Lose it and we could be in big trouble. As in season over may end up in NIT big trouble.
Hoping for 7-3 rest of the way, but 6-4 might be slightly more realistic.
5 -5

Lots of pessimism in this thread, and likely rightfully so.

However, I'm hopeful for our fans' sake that we end up on the more optimistic side of these predictions (think 8-2, 9-1, or an almost zero possibility 10-0), if for any reason to get us somewhat calmed down and not at each others' throats going into the SECT and NCAAT.

Reactions: jedwar
At Vandy W
Gonzaga W
Ole Miss W
At Auburn L
At LSU W

Alabama W
At Miss St W

Arkansas W
Vanderbilt W
At Tennessee L

But I always believe we are going to win until the last second ticks off. 🙈🙉🙊

Have no idea how you all figure they will beat Alabama at Rupp when they just gave up 100+ to Tenn at Rupp. UK is not winning that game. With the way the team is playing at this moment 5-5 would be realistic. Now they could get themselves together and do better but to this point, we haven't seen that they are capable of doing that.

Hoping for 7-3 at best but I ordered some new improved vaseline loaded with novacane . It's just impossible to know what we are in for unfortunately

5-5 with losses coming against UT, Bama, Auburn, and 2 of Ole Miss, Gonzaga. MSU and LSU. 4-6 would not suprise me at all.

Lose first round of SEC.

8/9 seed and lose first round.

Cal prove me wrong, please!
I can't believe I'm saying this but do we really want him to prove you wrong.If we squeak by the 2nd round everything gets swept back under the rug.

5-5

I was talking to my wife the about how in the past this kind of prediction would be laughed at, but now... She responded that on the upside I have not been yelling or upset over the loses in the last couple of years as I had been in the past.

I wonder what the Reds will do this year.

Come on April!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT