ADVERTISEMENT

Now we have to root for Auburn to win tonight vs Georgia

Sorry I don't want that 9:30 PM ET start time we seem to always lose when we have it. Not to mention when the Semi-finals come around it starts at like 3:30 PM ET the next day I rather play at 7 PM and play the team (if we win) that had to play that late night game.

Yes. 8:30 Friday night
9:30 PM ET in my parts I could care less about the time of the game I am on vacation for this but I know the disadvantage it puts the team at having to wait all night (lost to Vandy last year as the 3 seed)

Also the next days game is at 3:30 PM ET you rather be the team playing at 7 PM the night before not 9:30 PM

If Auburn loses

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (14 - 4)
2. S Carolina (13 - 5)
With Kentucky, above Alabama based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (1-1). Above Kentucky based on head-to-head record (1-0).
3. Kentucky (13 - 5) With S Carolina, above Alabama based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (1-1). Below S Carolina based on head-to-head record (0-1).
4. Alabama (13 - 5) Below Kentucky and S Carolina based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (0-2).
5. Auburn (12 - 6)
6. Florida (11 - 7)
7. Texas A&M (9 - 9)
Above LSU based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (1-1).
8. LSU (9 - 9) Below Texas A&M based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (0-1).
9. Miss St (8 - 10)
10. Georgia (7 - 11)
Above Ole Miss based on head-to-head record (1-0).
11. Ole Miss (7 - 11) Below Georgia based on head-to-head record (0-1).
12. Arkansas (6 - 12)
13. Vandy (4 - 14)
14. Missouri (0 - 18)
Are you counting the Florida loss today ?

That LSU loss really sucks now. We would have played Tennessee for a share of the title had we not lost it. Not sure the tie breaker on that one. Maybe without the LSU loss though, we might not have woke up and won the last 5.

Reactions: gharding07
At the time we played them middle season lots of questions now we are getting it won't be close
Whatever whoever we play I want the 7 PM ET time slot for the sake of the team.

I rather play Saturday on 18 hours later instead of 15 hours later and play the team that has to play 15 hours later.

Make sense ?

Kentucky blew chunks last year in the 9:30 PM ET start vs Vandy last year

Wow I have answered this 100 times over the past however long I been here but you are the first to ask me this year because everyone knows what is up with me.

Kentucky is my favorite basketball team #1 and that is who I root for but I live in Ohio and when Ohio State, Cleveland State and Xavier are not playing Kentucky I root for them.

Plenty of time in the world to root for different teams man there are 363 teams and I live 45 miles from Cleveland which is why I root for CSU.
Once again, pick ONE team and roll with ‘em. You don’t have multiple wives do you?

Stranger things have happened, but unless UGA does a complete 180 Auburn is going to win.

I like it when Kentucky wins the season title and we really should have
this year as we blew a couple we should have won.

But if it's a choice between winning the regular season and winning the tournament
I'll take the tourney trophy every time.

9:30 PM ET in my parts I could care less about the time of the game I am on vacation for this but I know the disadvantage it puts the team at having to wait all night (lost to Vandy last year as the 3 seed)

Also the next days game is at 3:30 PM ET you rather be the team playing at 7 PM the night before not 9:30 PM
I know. It’s 8:30 in Nashville.

I was there last year too.

I think we are going to Nashville Thursday anyway now.

Nashville is a fun time and nothing but UK fans there

Nice… Auburn took care of business, and we now have the double by prime prime time slot starting Friday night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT