ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest 2/28

Cats192

All-American
Apr 22, 2011
Auburn @ UT: Auburn currently a 4 seed. A loss helps us catch up to them on the seed line. An Auburn loss also puts us in the 4th seed for the SECT if I'm not mistaken. A UT loss opens the door for us to potentially win the SEC. If UT loses vs Auburn and we beat them in Knoxville, we could potentially catch them on the 2 seed line. TL;DR: Both results are good.

Arizona @ Arizona State: Arizona on the 1/2 line. They have 3/4 games on the road. They probably should win most if not all of them. But they've lost some they shouldn't have. I don't know that there's enough season left to catch them, but I'll root for them to lose just in case.

Bama @ Ole Miss: Bama on the 3 line. With a couple of losses, we could potentially catch them sooner than later. A Bama loss also helps open up the SEC.

Minnesota at Illinois. Really unlikely one. But we should be neck and neck with Illinois at this point. A loss here would be huge. They've still got a tough road to end the season: @Wisconsin, vs Purdue, @ Iowa.

Oklahoma @ Iowa State. Iowa State on the edge of the 2/3 line. REALLY doubt this one works out either. Iowa State is great at home. Oklahoma hasn't had much road success. They also have a tough road to end the year: @UCF, vs BYU that just knocked off Kansas, and @ K State. I'm assuming they'll need to drop a pair for us to catch them. Would be great if Oklahoma played out of their minds tonight.

Edit: Adding SC @ A&M. A&M favored. SC loss helps us with SEC Tourney seeding

Last edited:
Reactions: sambowieshin
Auburn @ Bama: Auburn currently a 4 seed. A loss helps us catch up to them on the seed line. An Auburn loss also puts us in the 4th seed for the SECT if I'm not mistaken. A UT loss opens the door for us to potentially win the SEC. If UT loses vs Auburn and we beat them in Knoxville, we could potentially catch them on the 2 seed line. TL;DR: Both results are good.

Arizona @ Arizona State: Arizona on the 1/2 line. They have 3/4 games on the road. They probably should win most if not all of them. But they've lost some they shouldn't have. I don't know that there's enough season left to catch them, but I'll root for them to lose just in case.

Bama @ Ole Miss: Bama on the 3 line. With a couple of losses, we could potentially catch them sooner than later. A Bama loss also helps open up the SEC.

Minnesota at Illinois. Really unlikely one. But we should be neck and neck with Illinois at this point. A loss here would be huge. They've still got a tough road to end the season: @Wisconsin, vs Purdue, @ Iowa.
Oklahoma @ Iowa State. Iowa State on the edge of the 2/3 line. REALLY doubt this one works out either. Iowa State is great at home. Oklahoma hasn't had much road success. They also have a tough road to end the year: @UCF, vs BYU that just knocked off Kansas, and @ K State. I'm assuming they'll need to drop a pair for us to catch them. Would be great if Oklahoma played out of their minds tonight.
Auburn is at UT just an FYI. For SECT seeding the USCjr at A&M game is also very important.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT