ADVERTISEMENT

Who to root for SC -vs- Auburn

Auburn blowing them out in the first half. If we don't come with better perimeter defense we'll get it worse than SC is.

The most SC had allowed all season is like 74 or 76. Auburn up 50-28 at the half

16923950e34d4136823786eeba6f0798.gif

joey-tribbiani-friends.gif

Glad Auburn is blowing them out. Worst thing that could have happened for UK was a close game or an Auburn loss

Reactions: 1STSergeant
Does anyone at UK hate Bruce cheatin a$$ Pearl as much as me? Classless coach, a cheater, and his players reflect his character. We suck tonight in the one game to be able to shove it up Pearl’s nose. I will be a UK big time fan Saturday

Last edited:
Auburn is unreal at home but suck bad on the road.

I would say normal year we would have wanted them at home but the way we play at home who knows this year.

We are basically a lock to lose at least 2 more games this regular season at Auburn and at Tennessee.

We should be a lock to win at home vs Vandy and Arkansas

That leaves 3 games to 50/50

Alabama at home
at Miss State
at LSU

"should" win at LSU but who knows

Alabama will be tough just because we suck at home this year

Miss State we "normally" gut out those kind of games with a tough win but who knows.

I always remember when we played Wichita State in 2014 to start the game it flashed Kentucky 25-10...........and I always say man 10 losses got us a 8 seed...........

So we are starring likely at 10 losses or more this year because I don't we win the SEC tournament playing 4 days despite our great depth coach Cal won't know how to use it.

I never dreamed this team would lose 10+ games this year when we were sitting 14-3

UNWC, Florida and Gonzaga should been wins BUT FOR SURE FLORIDA because we had that won and did stupid crap to lose.

• Haha
I’m rooting for South Carolina tonight. They are going to lose some more games. They have a tough schedule last 7 games. Auburn is only 1 game ahead of us in the standings and they have a much easier schedule. They Still have Georgia twice and Mizzou. Plus, I could never root for Bruce Pearl and KD Johnson.
I agree SC only has 3 losses, makes more sense to have them lose.

We'll probably lose this game.
But it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's closer than some expect on here. Especially if we continue to play defense like we did last game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT