ADVERTISEMENT

Now we have to root for Auburn to win tonight vs Georgia

Go Auburn

A 6 seed is not possible.

etgNXY1.png

Reactions: gharding07
I thought Alabama locked up the 2 and SC locked up the 3 based on head to head with us. I believe Auburn is 5 regardless

If Auburn drops out then it's the record between Kentucky, Alabama and South Carolina. Isn't that one the one for all of them? Then we go to record versus Tennessee and both of us split. Then we go to record versus Auburn and Florida.

IF Auburn wins, and we get the 2 seed- who gets the 3 seed? Hope it's Auburn or Alabama, would rather not play South Carolina in the semis.

2 seed is HUGE because you also avoid Florida who will be the 6 I believe.

If Auburn loses

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (14 - 4)
2. S Carolina (13 - 5)
With Kentucky, above Alabama based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (1-1). Above Kentucky based on head-to-head record (1-0).
3. Kentucky (13 - 5) With S Carolina, above Alabama based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (1-1). Below S Carolina based on head-to-head record (0-1).
4. Alabama (13 - 5) Below Kentucky and S Carolina based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (0-2).
5. Auburn (12 - 6)
6. Florida (11 - 7)
7. Texas A&M (9 - 9)
Above LSU based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (1-1).
8. LSU (9 - 9) Below Texas A&M based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (0-1).
9. Miss St (8 - 10)
10. Georgia (7 - 11)
Above Ole Miss based on head-to-head record (1-0).
11. Ole Miss (7 - 11) Below Georgia based on head-to-head record (0-1).
12. Arkansas (6 - 12)
13. Vandy (4 - 14)
14. Missouri (0 - 18)

If Auburn wins and LSU wins

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (14 - 4)
2. Kentucky (13 - 5)
Above Alabama, Auburn, and S Carolina based on round-robin record (2-1).
3. Alabama (13 - 5) With Auburn, above S Carolina and below Kentucky based on round-robin record (2-2). Above Auburn based on winning percentage against #6 teams [Florida] (1-1).
4. Auburn (13 - 5) With Alabama, above S Carolina and below Kentucky based on round-robin record (2-2). Below Alabama based on winning percentage against #6 teams [Florida] (0-1).
5. S Carolina (13 - 5) Below Kentucky, Alabama, and Auburn based on round-robin record (1-2).
6. Florida (11 - 7)
7. Texas A&M (9 - 9)
8. LSU (9 - 9) Below Texas A&M based on winning percentage against #1 teams [Tennessee] (0-1).
9. Miss St (8 - 10)
10. Ole Miss (7 - 11)
11. Georgia (6 - 12)
Above Arkansas based on winning percentage against #5 teams [S Carolina] (1-1).
12. Arkansas (6 - 12) Below Georgia based on winning percentage against #5 teams [S Carolina] (0-1).
13. Vandy (4 - 14)
14. Missouri (0 - 18)

Last edited:
Auburn isn't losing to Georgia guys. So someone put that scenario into that one website and let me know what seed UK is and who the seeds are we can face in quarterfinals.

If Auburn wins

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (14 - 4)
2. Kentucky (13 - 5)
3. Alabama (13 - 5) With Auburn, above S Carolina and below Kentucky based on round-robin record (2-2). Above Auburn based on winning percentage against #6 teams [Florida] (1-1).
4. Auburn (13 - 5) With Alabama, above S Carolina and below Kentucky based on round-robin record (2-2). Below Alabama based on winning percentage against #6 teams [Florida] (0-1).
5. S Carolina (13 - 5) Below Kentucky, Alabama, and Auburn based on round-robin record (1-2).
6. Florida (11 - 7)
7. Texas A&M (9 - 9)
9. Miss St (8 - 10)
10. Ole Miss (7 - 11)
11. Georgia (6 - 12)
12. Arkansas (6 - 12) Below Georgia based on winning percentage against #5 teams [S Carolina] (0-1).
13. Vandy (4 - 14)
14. Missouri (0 - 18)

Thanks Henry. F a and m and that pos wife beater. I'd relish a matchup with either.

If Auburn wins

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (14 - 4)
2. Kentucky (13 - 5)
6. Florida (11 - 7)
7. Texas A&M (9 - 9)
9. Miss St (8 - 10)
10. Ole Miss (7 - 11)
11. Georgia (6 - 12)
13. Vandy (4 - 14)
14. Missouri (0 - 18)
Ah. That’s right. My bad. Forgot about the Alabama situation.

If Auburn and Missouri both win it would be this

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (14 - 4)
2. Kentucky (13 - 5)
6. Florida (11 - 7)
7. Texas A&M (9 - 9)
8. Miss St (8 - 10)
Above LSU based on head-to-head record (1-0).
9. LSU (8 - 10) Below Miss St based on head-to-head record (0-1).
10. Ole Miss (7 - 11)
11. Georgia (6 - 12)
13. Vandy (4 - 14)
14. Missouri (1 - 17)

Man we would have another shot at A&M right as they heating up. I guess if we want revenge we have our chance. A&M just won by 30 at Ole Miss and they would meet again.

They just said a Auburn win knocks SC out of the double bye.

Wow- that is wild.

South Carolina was playing for a share of the SEC Championship on Wednesday night- and instead, in their best season ever, can't even secure a double bye and gets knocked down to the 5 seed, while they have to watch Kentucky (who they beat) take the 2 seed.

Wild. That has to hurt.

Reactions: Anthony B
As sick as that sounds we get the #2 seed in the SEC tournament with an Auburn win and we get the #3 seed with an Auburn loss
From your avatar, looks like you need to root for a lot of teams. Wtf man. Pick ONE team and roll with ‘em.

From your avatar, looks like you need to root for a lot of teams. Wtf man. Pick ONE team and roll with ‘em.
Wow I have answered this 100 times over the past however long I been here but you are the first to ask me this year because everyone knows what is up with me.

Kentucky is my favorite basketball team #1 and that is who I root for but I live in Ohio and when Ohio State, Cleveland State and Xavier are not playing Kentucky I root for them.

Plenty of time in the world to root for different teams man there are 363 teams and I live 45 miles from Cleveland which is why I root for CSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT