ADVERTISEMENT

Mt St Mary’s @ Kentucky thread

It's too early to tell.. but I'm beginning to wonder where we rank Oscar on Cal's list of players. Not factoring in NBA potential, but their production here.

Without looking at stats.. I'm thinking AD, Cousins, Wall... then maybe Monk and Murray... Ulis..

Im sure there's others that are ahead.. but have to imagine Oscar is in that top10 range, and he might be climbing it.

Thread hi jack but for you IT guys , our local hospital with 8-9 satellite locations was hacked by ransom ware last Wed , still not fixed today , they diverted ambulances for 3-4 days , might have lost entire system ( MediTek ??)

Reactions: Fox2monk
iu

• Haha
Reactions: cornbreadnmilk
Thread hi jack but for you IT guys , our local hospital with 8-9 satellite locations was hacked by ransom ware last Wed , still not fixed today , they diverted ambulances for 3-4 days , might have lost entire system ( MediTek ??)

Ooooof. IT departments really gotta start taking cyber security seriously. This isn't the 90s. Heck, it's not even 2015 when these attacks were so few and far between for big companies.

This is why about 10 of us spend our entire 3rd tuesday, patching hundreds of points, from 5pm to 1am. And if our Nessus scans show we missed something, you're getting reamed by several execs.

Damn. So who opened a link they shouldn’t have?

Well, we've hit another gear. y'all said Villanova only beat MSM by 40? Childs play.

Wheeler and O have taken this bitch over.

It's too early to tell.. but I'm beginning to wonder where we rank Oscar on Cal's list of players. Not factoring in NBA potential, but their production here.

Without looking at stats.. I'm thinking AD, Cousins, Wall... then maybe Monk and Murray... Ulis..

Im sure there's others that are ahead.. but have to imagine Oscar is in that top10 range, and he might be climbing it.
I absolutely love this kid, I can't remember a player I've liked more from a personality standpoint as well as his on court. What an absolute monster 20/12 and we still got 13:00 left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT