ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

I am not a Cal fan, but some of this is on the players. How many times are you going to watch players hit open 3s before you stop leaving players open?

The single silver lining is that we all know this team can’t defend for 5 games in a row. I hope this was their shit game and they get it together for a streak again.

There is no bright spot for Kentucky.

There is one for TAMU.

TAMU has highly underachieved this season amd beaten UK twice. They should have been better than 9-9 in the conference. They have the kind of guards that can win you games in March.

This is why we harped on the starting lineup all year. Start in a hole by 7 and haven't recovered since. Had a chance to come out and play the good lineup after the half, but no, Cal sticks with the sh*tty lineup, You can't start in a hole every game and play no defense and expect to win.

They took 9 more shots and 8 more FT's because of 14 Kentucky turnovers and A&M had 13 off rebounds.

Game in a nutshell

We actually outshot them 50% from field to 46% both teams had 11 3's

Ten loss Tubby is officially back cept it's Calipari. You don't have to worry much about coaching when your team is clicking. Tonight, we were trading jump shot to their many lay-ups. It was the same play in most of the time the same player doing it over and over again. I remember people mocking Williams and Barnes many times but look what they have done to the cats. Yeah, we got some lousy calls but great teams with a coach work through that. We have not all year long. I would hope, UL, Michigan, and Vandy are not the only schools looking for a coach, but we know better. He will leave when he wants, he has Barnhart by the shorthairs with that contract.

Reactions: Girthang
All I can say is walk the walk Cal. I’m tired of hearing BS. You don’t care about the SEC, it’s all about next week huh. Well you better get them on a hell of a run or else we will pack your shit. Because today was a typical Cal performance when it matters IMO. Where you at @UKBB4Ever?
UKBB is busy holding Cals bruised balls

Dillingham giveth and taketh. At times he can save us but just like the first A&M game. Too little, too late.
I think some of these guys see this a pitstop on their way to becoming millionaires so they are simply not willing to do the work on defense to win games. It would be foolish to bet on this team because you simply don't know what you will get from one game to the next.

Reactions: M4CAT and Fox2monk
This team is made for March...and the data backs it up.

SEC Tournament
2019 - 1 win
2020 - Covid
2021 - ZERO wins
2022 - 1 win
2023 - ZERO wins
2024 - ZERO wins

Last 5 years 2 SEC Tourney wins
.400 winning percentage

NCAA Tournament
2019 - 3 wins
2020 - Covid
2021 - Missed postseason entirely
2022 - ZERO wins
2023 - 1 win
2024 - ???

Last 4 years 4 NCAA wins with 0 Final Four appearances
4-3 .571 winning percentage

Hall of fame numbers.
Maybe Cal will be the first coach to ever be removed from the HOF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT