ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

I have to leave at 5:15 MDT to attend a 3+ hour musical that my step son is participating in as the pit orchestra, then watch it on YouTubeTV on-demand later tonight while staying off my phone / ESPN app. I told him this show better be good because I never, EVER give up my March Kentucky games for much.

Last edited:
I have to leave at 5:15 MDT to attend a 3+ hour musical that my step son is participating in as the pit orchestra, then watch it on YouTubeTV on-demand later tonight while staying off my phone / ESPN app. I told him this show better be good because I never, EVER give up my March Kentucky games for much else.
Man, I know you love your child but that’s pushing it. Lol.

Need to get off to a good start. Every team that's played a game has gotten off to a better start than the team playing it's first game though.

I will be late getting home for this one, but I figured I’d start the thread. let’s kick some A&M and own this tournament! Go Cats!
Man you gotta know when to use vacation days. I always took Friday SECT off and tge following Thursday and Friday NCAAT off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT