ADVERTISEMENT

Mt St Mary’s @ Kentucky thread

Maybe a little harsh on my part. He just had me so excited in the exhibition games. Looked like he would be the best player on the court. I want to see the dog come out in him. He shot it well, but looked lost a bit as well.
Yeah, seems like he got lost once the games started to matter.

Reactions: Cat in ga
Oscar might challenge Randle’s double double numbers this year

Bruh. From one fellow IT to the next. I’m sorry.

Emergency Exchange upgrade for part of the Duke game, then had to finish that project during the next game. And now it's our monthly patch night where we spend all evening and into the morning patching every thing we possibly can. Sometimes these are 3am nights.

Doesn't stop me from having it on in the background.. with maybe a bit of vodka/seltzer.

Reactions: bbncal02
Emergency Exchange upgrade for part of the Duke game, then had to finish that project during the next game. And now it's our monthly patch night where we spend all evening and into the morning patching every thing we possibly can. Sometimes these are 3am nights.

Doesn't stop me from having it on in the background.. with maybe a bit of vodka/seltzer.
Ugh. Patchwork. Can go really easy or make you age 10 years.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Defense against the inbound pass has been really solid mostly. Nearly 5 seconds a couple times.

If it makes you feel better I get to watch the games distraction free in my man cave 🤣 😛

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT