ADVERTISEMENT

Razor Sharpe

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

“Everything that I heard about him, whether it be from training camp down in Santa Barbara or practices or after some of these preseason games — he’s apparently one of the fastest learners that any of these guys have ever been around. He comes into a practice and doesn’t know a set, you explain something to him once or twice and then just *snaps* got it.”

Lol …title of the article is “fast learner” …so much for Cal’s it’s gonna take some time for him to learn the plays spiel …😂

Watched his highlights from the Rockets game. Oh my. Kid will undoubtedly be an All-Star, possibly in his second year. Is vastly superior to anyone on the roster last year. Very sad.
Man, that really pisses me off! Always thought he was super elite, especially for the college game. My, what could’ve been. That’s the story of a Kentucky Basketball fan’s life, though. Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve. Especially so under Cal.

So our 10 million dollar coach either lied that he didn't know the plays or didn't know that his own player was a fast learner. There's your options.

Think two things…yes, he lied and covered for the kid who never intended on playing. Still think both parties knew this from the get go.

Also, millions of dollars usually serves as a better motivator for learning.

“Everything that I heard about him, whether it be from training camp down in Santa Barbara or practices or after some of these preseason games — he’s apparently one of the fastest learners that any of these guys have ever been around. He comes into a practice and doesn’t know a set, you explain something to him once or twice and then just *snaps* got it.”

Lol …title of the article is “fast learner” …so much for Cal’s it’s gonna take some time for him to learn the plays spiel …😂

Learns how to sit in a chair better than anyone out there! Bar none!

Cal bet on the team that beat Kansas would ring the gong. Didn't need a kid who'd been there 15 minutes to disrupt that. I'm actually more mad at wheeler, tyty and grandad for disappearing.

That 93 game still kills me. I remember my stomach being in knots all week, leading up to that game. I knew we had the better team, just didn’t have a good feeling about it. Michigan was so very talented and very tourney experienced.

Michigan won by slowing the game to a crawl. Crazy to think, that Kentucky team was THAT good. The Fab 5 couldn’t even run with them. They would’ve been blown out of New Orleans if they had tried.

Cal bet on the team that beat Kansas would ring the gong. Didn't need a kid who'd been there 15 minutes to disrupt that. I'm actually more mad at wheeler, tyty and grandad for disappearing.
That would’ve been okay, maybe, had we not had a plethora of backcourt injuries. We NEEDED another guy to fill in badly. Hell, Grady was playing PG at one point. Cal deserves no excuse!

Our boy who can’t learn Cal’s plays makes his debut on National TV tonight on ESPN in a marquee matchup against Ja Morant and the Grizzlies at 10 …he’ll be starting since Damion Lillard is out for a few games with a strained calf .

For anyone interested in tuning in .

Think two things…yes, he lied and covered for the kid who never intended on playing. Still think both parties knew this from the get go.

yes indeed he lied
everything about this deal was a lie
ccc tried to play it off like he was caught off guard..........just another lie, not coach speak, a lie

Anyone who ever paid attention knew this the moment it became public knowledge that SS could go pro and cal started the spin of him not being ready. I would actually have more respect for cal if he just came clean and admitted that he knew SS would likely never play but it was worth the small chance he might to allow him to remain on the team. Feeding the BBN a steaming pile of BS is what irks me about the whole thing. Still may not have liked the decision to allow him on the team but could at least have some respect for the honesty of the situation.

Anyone who ever paid attention knew this the moment it became public knowledge that SS could go pro and cal started the spin of him not being ready. I would actually have more respect for cal if he just came clean and admitted that he knew SS would likely never play but it was worth the small chance he might to allow him to remain on the team. Feeding the BBN a steaming pile of BS is what irks me about the whole thing. Still may not have liked the decision to allow him on the team but could at least have some respect for the honesty of the situation.

Agree with ya.

TyTy & Grady were both playing hurt. Supposedly, Grady was in so much pain that he couldn’t even walk after the game. Crazy to blame those two for gutting it out & playing thru excruciating pain, when they shouldn’t have had to. They left it all on the floor while Sharpe, contently, sat his ass on the bench, without a care in the world. It’s messed up that Cal allowed it to play out that way, too.

The horse ain’t dead. The fat lying yankee still coaches here. Still coaches after a 9-16 season and missing the tournament, a loss to Saint Peter’s, no final fours in 7 years, no title in 10, letting Sharpe lie and sit on the bench all year, lying to BBN about Sharpe’s ability to play, and talking shit to BBN by calling us “basketball bennies”.

at this point IDGAF what Cal does this year. His fat yankee ass needs to go. He is killing UK basketball.

The horse ain’t dead. The fat lying yankee still coaches here. Still coaches after a 9-16 season and missing the tournament, a loss to Saint Peter’s, no final fours in 7 years, no title in 10, letting Sharpe lie and sit on the bench all year, lying to BBN about Sharpe’s ability to play, and talking shit to BBN by calling us “basketball bennies”.

at this point IDGAF what Cal does this year. His fat yankee ass needs to go. He is killing UK basketball.
Gonna be a long 4-5 years for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT