ADVERTISEMENT

One season in the books Sharpe looks headed for NBA Stardom (J. Hollinger, Athletic)

What do you bas

What do you base that on? I’m calling BS.
Read the rest of the thread and you'll see what I base it on. The info came from the same person who has given me accurate information for several years. He's a good friend and well connected. I share info from him when I'm allowed to and he gets it. Also shared this last year in several discussions about Sharpe.

Reactions: Ghettobird
For anyone who has followed UK these past several years, Cal doesn't allow players to dictate which other players they want to play. He will let them decide to not play themselves but he does not let them tell him who Cal has to play. This scenario was totally dictated by Sharpe's camp and not driven by the so-called rumor that players did not want Sharpe taking away their playing time...
These players had no problem with Sharpe and considered him one of their teammates as he participated in the daily grind of practices and working out...

Not one player had anything bad to say about Sharpe and vice-versa...

Reactions: jauk11
Little bit more to the story than what's come out and he's not said anything derogatory about Kentucky. Some of the '22 team members sure as hell never wanted him to play last year and took that to Cal. Worried about losing PT and he stuck with them. Cal has been in a slump and that decision will haunt him for some time. So when you hear "he didn't want to play when they got hurt and needed him" remember many of '22 team didn't want him to play at all either.
He took a scholarship for one and a half years and never played a second? Shame on him.

Little bit more to the story than what's come out and he's not said anything derogatory about Kentucky. Some of the '22 team members sure as hell never wanted him to play last year and took that to Cal. Worried about losing PT and he stuck with them. Cal has been in a slump and that decision will haunt him for some time. So when you hear "he didn't want to play when they got hurt and needed him" remember many of '22 team didn't want him to play at all either.
LOL.

That is all, just LOL.

We would have been pretty good with a backcourt of Tyty, Grady, and Sharpe in crunch time. I bet we would have made it past the first round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT