ADVERTISEMENT

The Sharpe hype is re-emerging

Lol ok. A guy that pulls up from 35 ft in a game is more than confident in his jumper.
There's zero comparison between Whitney and Sharpe
I love when people do this. Sharpe isn’t a prolific shooter. He’s fine at it, but nothing amazing. Whitney was also fine at shooting but not amazing. My initial point was someone can have all the hype but until they prove it against actual competition it can fall flat. Don’t take one thing I said and act like that was it, there was a whole conversation.

You can whine and cry all you want to but it changes nothing. He absolutely should have played last year and Cal should have made him but you would have jumped at the money too. Anyone on here would have.

You can whine and cry all you want to but it changes nothing. He absolutely should have played last year and Cal should have made him but you would have jumped at the money too. Anyone on here would have.
Let's turn it around. Why does it bother you so much that people criticize the liar and his team of liars (and even Calipari, who allowed this travesty to occur)?

Sharpe and his crew deserve every arrow coming their way. Sure, everyone would take money thrown at them. Not everyone would have lied about their true intentions of not staying next year. He could have stayed at home, never attended UK and would have probably been drafted in a similar position. No one here would have thought twice about it.

He and his crew absolutely used UK for personal gain and nothing else.

Screw him and his handlers.

Exactly …I became invested in him because of all the rhetoric being posted …first he was gonna play this year …then he was gonna lead us next season .
I do not understand the level of hate some of you have for the kid …first off, nobody knows exactly what was going on behind closed doors about his decision as to whether he was gonna play or not …who was calling the shots etc etc …I mean we just don’t know facts …all speculation …Cal trying to protect his name and his player …agents and parents trying to look out for the best benefit for their son/client …Sharpe just an 18 year old kid …and it is very obvious the shy personality is not an act …he is really a very shy kid.

Secondly, I posted the Lillard vid talking about Sharpe above …he is a highly respected NBA veteran …he said a lot of nice things about Shaedon but the main things I picked up on were …That, “Shaedon is a humble kid who listens well” …I’m pulling for the kid …
OK Mrs Sharpe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT