ADVERTISEMENT

*** KENTUCKY VS LAMAR GAME THREAD *** WIN FOR CINDOG!

Well... you know what CD would say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

giphy.gif

:cry::cry::cry:

What is up with the Utah State game. It is going into OT with a score of 40 to 40 and both teams only scored 10 and 11 points in the 2nd half?

Reactions: Bkocats
Good game. Had a bad stretch offensively in the second half. But D looked solid for most of the game.

rest up and be ready for UAB on Friday.

We looked better the last 2 games. Don’t learn a lot of basketball in a game like that. Maybe helps with confidence.

You can already see the "future spokesman for the program" aspect of Maxey.

It's going to be fun listening to him do post-game pressers as UK advances in the NCAA Tournament this season.

Yeah. I'm very liberal for hearing other peoples view points, but it's time to put Jesuscal on ignore. Only so much stupid I can stand.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Yeah. I'm very liberal for hearing other peoples view points, but it's time to put Jesuscal on ignore. Only so much stupid I can stand.

So go ahead man it's a free country. I've lurked on this board for like 10 years before I made an account and I'm not even in the top 100

I thought it was a good night for everyone except Juzang, Whitney, and Montgomery.

Juzang - going to need this year to get ready for next season. The hype and being compared to Herro was unfair. Yes, it's early, but let's be honest - he reclassified and wasn't a top 20 kid in his original class. We need to place reasonable expectations on this freshman.

Whitney - reminds me of a less athletic Diallo in that I'm not seeing much by way of pure basketball talent, just a ton of athleticism that was likely a major factor against high school competition. Good utility player to have, but his offense needs a ton of work. Should try to mold himself into a Liggins/MKG type of defender and let the rest come to him through the flow of the game ... fast breaks, put-backs, etc.

Montgomery - I just want him to get angry and dunk the ball every time. His on-court personality suggests he's a bit soft. And I realize he wants to go pro, and shooting 3's is probably the way he's going to impress scouts, but it's not what this team needs. He spends way too much time floating on the perimeter - which could be what Cal is asking him to do - and that's one less really tall player available for offensive rebounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT