ADVERTISEMENT

*** KENTUCKY VS LAMAR GAME THREAD *** WIN FOR CINDOG!

lamar 7 threes in only 12 attempts. good lord they should be throwing it up the rest of the game.

SIAP I find it interesting that Calipari has been scheduling OOC opponents who have played common opponents. Lamar's last two games (wins) were against Mt St Mary's and Utah Valley. I am assuming tht Cal is wanting to gauge improvement. This looks like a pretty nice bump in our defensive and offensive performance over the other two games.

Thats because us, MSM and Lamar are part of a UK tournament... I think Utah Valley is the 4th team.

This is actually the final game of a 4 team mini tournament where each team plays each other. We do this every year under Cal.
:flushed:Well, it is a good idea with this young team as improvement can be pretty rapid for the freshmen.

Reactions: catben
Looking like doody in the 2nd half. 14 points in 10 min and change.

Cal has got to find a way to include Brooks in the offense that doesn’t only include long jumpers. This team takes too many as it is.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
You are quite frankly the most miserable poster I’ve ever seen. Nothing but complaining and negativity. I feel sorry for your family. That type of mindset brings everyone you encounter daily down. Seek help and I mean that from a caring perspective.

Not to mention we will cover.

They just come to where they know they could draw the most instant attention. Some people are desperate like that.

Brooks needs some Prime Era Crawford mojo to start hitting that atrocious looking jumper.

CWr3.gif

That kids foot was ON the line!!! Should have only been 2 shots!!! These Refs are HORRIBLE!!!

Why isn't Cal complaining?!!!

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT