ADVERTISEMENT

*** KENTUCKY VS LAMAR GAME THREAD *** WIN FOR CINDOG!

I wonder how all the insecure "we need threes for validation" fans are feeling tonight?

Glad I'm not a Virginia fan. I don't care if they did win it all, I do not want to watch 48-45 point games.

Never understood the need to feed the troll. Starve it until it dies. Real simple and the thread is not hijacked.

Back to basketball. 9 threes so far.
Or more people need to report every post of his and he'll be gone in a hurry.

I told you Prime Cindy Crawford's appearance in this thread would get Brooks' jumper going.

f31bc4b8e48a4f033c012dd619d4fda7.gif

Reactions: catben
They just come to where they know they could draw the most instant attention. Some people are desperate like that.
I know and that’s why I sincerely said to seek help. People who do that have legitimate issues that they need real help with. Why anyone would choose to live life that way is beyond me.

Or more people need to report every post of his and he'll be gone in a hurry.

Not a fan of that. Just don't engage. Ban and they make up new names with a false sense of importance from someone caring enough to boot them last time with intentions of doing it again.

Reactions: augustaky1
Nate is struggling with his confidence. His shot was MONEY to start the year, now he is shaky for some reason.

The toxic turd boys say that Hagans three doesn't really count because it wasn't a set offensive play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT