ADVERTISEMENT

We lost a life long Kentucky fan, she will be rooting her Wildcats on in Heaven.

CBBCrazy

All-American
Feb 18, 2007
Cal Sucks!!
We lost our mom of 91 this week, this will be the first time Kentucky has played she can't root for her Wildcats. She has gone on to meet dad but her obituary read, an avid Kentucky fan. Every time Kentucky got behind she would go take a shower, she thought getting clean would make them win.....lol. I have known her to take 3 in one game. We love her and she is rooting in heaven today.

Praying for you and your family.
Can’t have too many Cat’s Fans in Heaven.
I’m sure we travel well up there as well. God Bless

Reactions: CBBCrazy
We lost our mom of 91 this week, this will be the first time Kentucky has played she can't root for her Wildcats. She has gone on to meet dad but her obituary read, an avid Kentucky fan. Every time Kentucky got behind she would go take a shower, she thought getting clean would make them win.....lol. I have known her to take 3 in one game. We love her and she is rooting in heaven today.
Condolences to you and your family on your loss. The shower thing made me chuckle though and especially the 3 in one game. Your mom sounded like a great one!!!!!

I'm sorry for your loss. I pray God allows your family to be comforted during this time.

She sounds like a very fun and unique lady. Sorry for your loss and, for the BBN loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT