ADVERTISEMENT

Pelphrey bad relationship with Cal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
New Girl Ugh GIF
You ARE aware this is a thread that was created in 2018 and (for some reason) resurrected by an individual who just wants to stir up trouble?

You ARE aware this is a thread that was created in 2018 and (for some reason) resurrected by an individual who just wants to stir up trouble?
I think it's that ~Keyser Soze~ guy that's behind all this new trolling. Calling people hicks and rednecks is just what I'm reading in this thread.

Not sure what that means.

JP is one of the most beloved players in our history. Whatever the problem Calipari has with him, he needs to get over it.
Well what if it is JP who has a problem with Cal ? Should JP get over it ? Two way street and you assume it is Cal that has the issue. Just because JP was a beloved player at UK, doesn't mean as an adult he is immune of criticism.

I think it's that ~Keyser Soze~ guy that's behind all this new trolling. Calling people hicks and rednecks is just what I'm reading in this thread.
People who use words like rednecks and hicks are losers. I just ignore them because some of the best people in Kentucky who work for a living are fantastic hicks and wonderful rednecks.. Hell, most of the BBN are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT